Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 36. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Hello,
Is Golem (GNT) erc20 token? Can I withdraw it from exchange to MyEtherWallet?

when you want to know if it's a coin, a token eth or waveswatch on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/golem-network-tokens/
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Bitfinex listed GNT today
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hello,
Is Golem (GNT) erc20 token? Can I withdraw it from exchange to MyEtherWallet?
Activity: 18
Slowly but surely the price will soon reach $ 1, and I'm sure that GOLEM is a great project that is very promising.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I'm in the HODL camp. I'm cautiously optimistic about Golem. The project is pregnant with potential, as long as they can deliver on the end product.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
golem will dip.. and that's the good time to buy golem.. still waiting.

Many people have already caught the dip of 3900 satoshi and I don't think second chance will be seen. Whoever bought will be enjoying because since then price are more than 10% up since then. It is never good to sell all your coins because teams are working to deliver and are competing with one another to be first mover. Don't sell and regret later.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
I'm in 50/50 here & with the "other guys" Very excited about this idea in general, Im always holding my nose when the PoW power bill comes in.  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
golem will dip.. and that's the good time to buy golem.. still waiting.
Activity: 19
Brass reliese is so close! Look like we will get new year gift! Yeah Brass

Was that not the Brass Release they released a couple days ago or was that just a test?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Brass reliese is so close! Look like we will get new year gift! Yeah Brass
Activity: 27
i switched most of my golems to sonm now. they start the testnet today just as promised.

...keeping some golem still. you never know Cheesy
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Unfortunately I lost the train, Golem is taking its position in the market, I have been researching this currency for a long time, always expecting fall, but price variations vary from 50% increase and 50% fall, hoping to solidify the price.

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Now it is good time to buy again because from here it may decline little more which will not be most probably. In coming days more surely expected move in Golem market as well is upwards like we saw in last couple of days. Who bought late should hold now and who were seeking point of entry is chance for them to grab now.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
GOLEM has alpha, SONM has real product MVP, im investor (supercomputers) of Golem 20%, SONM 80%, SONM has much more better product than GOLEM has now at all, SONM let say again has REAL working supercomputerproduct enviroment on 25 Decebmber, SONM did alpha 3 months ago, GOLEM is in aplha since 1,5 year and still with grid computing..... do you guys even know what is MPV vs Alpha im pretty sure all of you do not know, and also u dont know what is GRID, GRID wont be usable by mass like SONM ... SONM = AWS Amazon Cloud, Golem with his grid computing cant even touch SONM

Why are you even here dude? Sell 20% and good like with whatever alternative you ve got. I AINT SELLING GOLEM!
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Why is GNT rising suddenly? Any specific news/reason?
Is it a good time to sell?
Activity: 11
GOLEM has alpha, SONM has real product MVP, im investor (supercomputers) of Golem 20%, SONM 80%, SONM has much more better product than GOLEM has now at all, SONM let say again has REAL working supercomputerproduct enviroment on 25 Decebmber, SONM did alpha 3 months ago, GOLEM is in aplha since 1,5 year and still with grid computing..... do you guys even know what is MPV vs Alpha im pretty sure all of you do not know, and also u dont know what is GRID, GRID wont be usable by mass like SONM ... SONM = AWS Amazon Cloud, Golem with his grid computing cant even touch SONM
#

Are you trying to say that Brass is not a real product? Did you expect the alpha yesterday?
MVP is a TEST meaning they have come just as far.

The difference is in the Hype SONM team are good at creating, and their approach and presentations are much more attractive to investors, which I truly understand. But lets be rational, if Golem would have putted out a few stuff like a road map and hyped it up like SONM you would probably have had a different position.
This is why they hired somebody to take care of this particular part they have not been that good at this year.    

I vote for competition as this in the end will result in a supercomputer, doesnt matter who becomes the biggest.

My position based on whitepaper and community is 70-30% in favor of Golem. 80k people follow GNT on twitter compared to 14k who follow SONM, the word is out there Wink

+40% today https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/golem-network-tokens/

Activity: 180
Merit: 102
Activity: 19
So does this mean that the Alpha was released today?

What happened to the release which was supposed to happen in Q1 of 2018?
Activity: 172
Wow, great news... we hope on Brass release in first two months of next year Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: