Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 37. (Read 380879 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Do we expect a Brass release delay or we are going through schedule?

Already been commented. No exact date yet, but to be expected in beginning of 2018. Thats what they said on REDDIT.

The teams wants to make this right, it kinda "break it or make" it due to the fact that SONM is developing good as well and they cannot afford another delay.

If you believe in this project and team, you can expect quiet growth, then an huge acceleration after release.

I personally like it atm, much less volatile and good time to buy in.

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Hello, can someone tell me the wallet I can store Golem...i want to buy some now

You can also use Jaxx, convinient APP if you have many cryptos and dont want the myehterwallet installation hustle.

But yes, in terms of safety MyEtherWallet is recommended.

Can I use coinomi too? Most of my altcoins are stored in coinomi

If you really feel its safe, you can move over there.If not MEW is the best when it comes to ERC20 based tokens
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Hello, can someone tell me the wallet I can store Golem...i want to buy some now

You can also use Jaxx, convinient APP if you have many cryptos and dont want the myehterwallet installation hustle.

Can I use coinomi too? Most of my altcoins are stored in coinomi

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Golem didn't remain behind in the recent spike of alternative coins market and brought enough resources to its holders to spend them on gifts for friends and families. This is how I see because I also made some founds from it and now new expectations for new year with remaining in my wallet.
Good, I prefer myethwallet. How do I add the token of it will appear automatically once I send it to my wallet address?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

You can store GNT on ETH supported wallet like myetherwallet,one of the best and easy to use or if you are storing for long term , go for hardware wallets like ledger nano s or trezor
Activity: 56
Can you rent out computer power for mining crypto currency as well as for graphic rendering, could be a great sideline?
Halfway there to $1  Grin 

Patience needed, I believe in quiet climbing until Brass release, then way above 1$ Wink
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
Halfway there to $1  Grin 
can i buy golem in etherdelta?
its to gntw and gntm which is correct?

Here is the markets you can buy Golem tokens. Couldn't see Etherdelta on the list.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/golem-network-tokens/#markets

I use bittrex, very satisfied.
Activity: 114
Merit: 7
Am I be able to use supercomputer as CUDA?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Here is the markets you can buy Golem tokens. Couldn't see Etherdelta on the list.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/golem-network-tokens/#markets
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Is anyone from the team even active here on the forum??
Goleam team need to be fast! Sonm team keep travel all over and advertise sonm project! I dont see golem team do it . Please gnt team be super conputer winner! I give full support to gnt with 1 milion tokens! Go go gnt team! Vitalik is your team! Good for gnt

Yes, I guess in this field the competition is not only technological, but also one of PR. We'd perhaps better put our bets on both horses as we cannot guess which will arrive first Smiley

My bet goes to both with 70-30 in favor of Golem atm.
Activity: 62
Goleam team need to be fast! Sonm team keep travel all over and advertise sonm project! I dont see golem team do it . Please gnt team be super conputer winner! I give full support to gnt with 1 milion tokens! Go go gnt team! Vitalik is your team! Good for gnt

Yes, I guess in this field the competition is not only technological, but also one of PR. We'd perhaps better put our bets on both horses as we cannot guess which will arrive first Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: