Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 64. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Good job boys. I put in a few BTC worth yesterday in anticipation of the event, good move and hopefully we double/triple again from here.
I agree. Golem has been undervalued for a long time.
just thinking to place some btc last sunday but after the downfall of btc just change my mind and forget about this great news, sadly i'm seeing now
the mistakes and before i regret maybe much better to go and ride on its still young and there's a lots of movement that will happen overtime.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Really interested about the progress and underlying tech of this project. The power of distributed computing is greatly overlooked in many projects that are getting released in crypto world.

Good day for all GNT holders,it's pumping a bit now and has jumped from 7k to 10k in a short time.People should buy and get in as soon as possible and looks like it may hit its all time high in the coming days.Disappointed since sold it for cheap and will get some now to see how this goes.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Really interested about the progress and underlying tech of this project. The power of distributed computing is greatly overlooked in many projects that are getting released in crypto world.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'm afraid this is just a pump and dump period, and in a short time it will go down again.
I hope not though, and the price will continue to go up. Or at least to stabilize around 0.50$
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just looking at the whole chart and it's ATH and fundamentals alone shows that this is going to rally nicely. Let alone any FOMO runs, unexpected bonus news or a lot of weight being put on the meeting with OMG and what the big picture will mean... Won't be surprised to see this taking a nicely coupled run with OMG for the month to very crazy numbers as more news/events unfold for both. Nice run still happening and volume still coming in before the meeting, this should be good Smiley.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Well, it s about time to see this one go up at least 3x. These people have been working really hard, the idea s great, there is huge market for this, they have been providing detailed and regular updates. All in all, I see no weakness in this project. Why this one is not $2 per token yet, beats me!
The price hit 22ksat before the recent dump, so I think it should test the ATH again after this accumulation phase. The incoming OMG token distribution should also help to drive  the price up
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Well, it s about time to see this one go up at least 3x. These people have been working really hard, the idea s great, there is huge market for this, they have been providing detailed and regular updates. All in all, I see no weakness in this project. Why this one is not $2 per token yet, beats me!
Activity: 826
It can be felt that a big pump is on the way because value of each token as well as volume is keep increasing with the passage of time. Some update here will provide reason for next big rally which is being formed as Golem is also climbing up on the Bittrex index page with speed. I also bought at 7k satoshi range couple of days ago and I am happy for that.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Good job boys. I put in a few BTC worth yesterday in anticipation of the event, good move and hopefully we double/triple again from here.
I agree. Golem has been undervalued for a long time.
Activity: 168
Activity: 434
0.47$ and keep rise! Look like brass coming soon 😎🍾🏆
Activity: 434
And our number of bitcointalk pages is almost to a 100  Cool

I do say to the moon now!

Yeah 100 pages for 100 cents price soon 👍🏼🔊
Activity: 151
And our number of bitcointalk pages is almost to a 100  Cool

I do say to the moon now!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Well its been a while since there was any real news regarding Golem
This airdrop thing I will have to look a little more into.

As an aside and relating to the recent little price increase, would the
China ICO ban be what is driving this? as in people selling off their dodgy
coins and entering into other projects which are more legitimate looking?

quite possible. I noticed Golem and few other tokens were quite stable and even rose while everything else was crashing.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
Well its been a while since there was any real news regarding Golem
This airdrop thing I will have to look a little more into.

As an aside and relating to the recent little price increase, would the
China ICO ban be what is driving this? as in people selling off their dodgy
coins and entering into other projects which are more legitimate looking?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Brass is getting close I think hype is creating by big whales now they let people FOMO buy in coming. I;m holding my tokens when it was around 1200 sat I hope this team will deliver because this is my investment for my bright future.
https://yunbi.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/115000146822-%E9%83%A8%E5%88%86%E5%8C%BA%E5%9D%97%E9%93%BE%E8%B5%84%E4%BA%A7%E4%B8%8B%E7%BA%BF%E7%9A%84%E5%85%AC%E5%91%8A
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Brass is getting close I think hype is creating by big whales now they let people FOMO buy in coming. I;m holding my tokens when it was around 1200 sat I hope this team will deliver because this is my investment for my bright future.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
https://twitter.com/golemproject/status/905334102949335040

So if I own some GNT in my wallet...how do I claim free OMG??

Have they defined it anywhere what would be the portion or % of OMG to be allocated to each GNT holder and in what ratio? Also, how will they distribute the tokens to exchanges where GNT is currently trading.I assume it's going to be a big job to send those OMG, since the supply of GNT is too high.
Pages:
Jump to: