Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 66. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Btw be fast gnt team since sonm guys are close to big news reliese! Go go gnt

Sonm still under the ico price I guess? Many investors are not happy but they are new  Wink
We'll see how it goes though.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Btw be fast gnt team since sonm guys are close to big news reliese! Go go gnt
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Here a video where the golemnetwork team, explains the potential of the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IMHwZKFPJo

(i don't know if it's old or not)

Activity: 728
It is warm up phase for market that's why we are experiencing small ups & downs. Price has surged visibly seeing last drop. To be fair I am expecting rise whether there is some news or not quickly. Markets are being driven up randomly an this looks ready for its turn to me.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Big volume came in last night  Grin
ran from .35 to .41 back to .35 (usd)
Price finally start to rise again👍🏼
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
It is pleasant to me to see, that devs works well. But now it is hard time for price, but soon i believe, we will see good price. Also one question, can somebody gice me link to slack invitation?
Great.. lets move forward guys 👍🏼
Activity: 172
Please I have a few questions. Still dont understand this:
1) if I buy GNT tokens on Poloniex - these coins are as "gas" for Golem to work? So I will pay to Golem network, when I need some computings. OR these GNT tokens acts as stocks/shares?
2) Who own Golem? All people who bought GNT tokens?
3) All tokens have been already sold out during ICO, so only possiblity to buy them is from people, who bought them during ICO?
4) can I already lease my computer power to other people and get GNT for it? There is some 0.8 version software, but I am not sure about functionality.

Sorry for my noob questions, but I am really lost in these questions. Thank you.
https://btcmanager.com/what-is-golem-is-it-a-good-investment/
Activity: 53
Please I have a few questions. Still dont understand this:
1) if I buy GNT tokens on Poloniex - these coins are as "gas" for Golem to work? So I will pay to Golem network, when I need some computings. OR these GNT tokens acts as stocks/shares?
2) Who own Golem? All people who bought GNT tokens?
3) All tokens have been already sold out during ICO, so only possiblity to buy them is from people, who bought them during ICO?
4) can I already lease my computer power to other people and get GNT for it? There is some 0.8 version software, but I am not sure about functionality.

Sorry for my noob questions, but I am really lost in these questions. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Btw when brass reliese gnt need some big big compay to go in partnership with gnt project!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Good news will 100% working brass! 😜👍🏼 Its on way i think...

They should make it early as soon as possible since there are others already in the competition and  I think they would not like to be late for the party.They are not providing any estimate on the exact release of brass and thus the price is getting low for now.Let's see whether they release the version by this month.
in few weeks GNT will be huge if al go well with devs... now omisgo guys can help ..so its great news they cooperate..
Activity: 397
I'm just as much looking forward to using the network to earn tokens as I am to making a profit here.
Have recommended it to a couple of non-crypto friends as a first investment.
They were interested - the concept sells itself.
Good news will 100% working brass! 😜👍🏼 Its on way i think...
Activity: 8
Activity: 172

Thanks...but look like no news make panic buy..price keep stay at 0.30$...still under ico price! for ico you got 1000 gnt for 1 eth..now you got for 1 eth 1233 gnt Wink
Pages:
Jump to: