Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 65. (Read 380876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
https://twitter.com/golemproject/status/905334102949335040

So if I own some GNT in my wallet...how do I claim free OMG??
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I really cannot believe how come this project is still so cheap. Golem publishes regular updates and 1.0 Brass s almost there, it is the question of weeks or even days.

Are you people blind not to see this is going to double or triple in price very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Not sure when this will happen, I am bored of their twitter updates.It's not the first time they say something and is pending for a very long.I remember once on March they updated for brass release in may and after that tweet, nothing happen till now and we are only to be satisfied with alpha and not the actual version.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
If you have ever used the Golem CLI, you may have noticed a load subcommand that allows you to request tasks to be computed in the Golem Network in a headless environment. Unfortunately, it wasn’t possible to generate those presets with the new GUI and the feature was removed last week, because it depended on the jsonpickle library, (see last week’s news for more information).

https://blog.golemproject.net/developer-tech-news-4-3979842d7736
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Golem is a solid project and their team has super geniuses, I do see the $1 mark coming soon, perhaps by the end of the year, too soon to tell, but you are right Binance better be smart to list it earlier so they can also benefit from the volume. In General Binance has a very good volume.

I hope so price will increase by the end of this year but it looking hard to hit $1 in current situation maybe it will be around $0.80 if btc will increase to $10k than it will be very easy for this project to go over $1 but at current price I don't think it will go there.

$1 is not really that far from $0.80. lol.

anyways, I think it's good to see it's price going back up. so many people were complaining about the price, hope they're happy now.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Price has been at 25k Satoshi before.. don't see why it couldn't reach above 25k Satoshi

Solid project and it has obvious RL use cases. I think 30k will be reasonable with a main net working beta version (1b market cap).

25k sat is impossible to reach until they have the version one product out with bug-free (brass golem) and with power rented out by normal people who just have basic knowledge of operating the system.If there are more people coming to Golem and renting their power and maximum utilization, it would be possible to cross even 50k sat.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
Price has been at 25k Satoshi before.. don't see why it couldn't reach above 25k Satoshi

Solid project and it has obvious RL use cases. I think 30k will be reasonable with a main net working beta version (1b market cap).
Even if GNT reaches 1$ so will BTC will be in another universe, So you will always regret that if i had "X" amount of BTC then i could be more richer than having "Y" sum of GNT.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Golem is a solid project and their team has super geniuses, I do see the $1 mark coming soon, perhaps by the end of the year, too soon to tell, but you are right Binance better be smart to list it earlier so they can also benefit from the volume. In General Binance has a very good volume.

I hope so price will increase by the end of this year but it looking hard to hit $1 in current situation maybe it will be around $0.80 if btc will increase to $10k than it will be very easy for this project to go over $1 but at current price I don't think it will go there.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Here a video where the golemnetwork team, explains the potential of the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IMHwZKFPJo

(i don't know if it's old or not)

nice video. thank for share
Activity: 533
Golem Alpha 0.8 macOS Installation & Demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85yPAYwci8E

That looks very nice even at this stage. Smiley
Activity: 308
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Golem Alpha 0.8 macOS Installation & Demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85yPAYwci8E

Even if I am not using macOS but still I watched all video of 39 minutes. I will be waiting for Windows version whenever that will be avilable to test the alpha. It is cool video and help you to understand many aspects and things though you aren't technical personal.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Yeah i hope Binance exchange is so smart and list gnt asap before token hit price 1$+ btw in coming weeks!

Might not be that early since the voting is still going on for Binance to list the tokens.I would prefer waiting for the final result to be out and based on that I am sure GNT will make way.I would be too early to predict the 1$ price but it is possible since cloud market is catching up quickly and once a product comes out there would be a lot of people waiting to rent out their machines to earn some money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yeah i hope Binance exchange is so smart and list gnt asap before token hit price 1$+ btw in coming weeks!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pretty interesting idea perhaps, Im just wondering if something like this would actually be successful in a year or so. Anyway to prove this? Or is the burden of research on me? Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Finally we have a product..
hope binance will list GNT.. that will be a huge plus for us
Pages:
Jump to: