Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 125. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Tha Idea is really great, I like it and hope to be one of the best ICo of 2018.
"the world’s first eco-friendly, tangible, Waste to Energy blockchain solution with disruptive, exponential and concrete ramifications"
Activity: 32
The project seems to be really great. I see a lot of effort made to implement it. Seems to be the leader in its market segment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I hope that we can see a surprise when the 3 day sale is going to start. I expect that big investors will invest in it. Is the hardcap possible ?
Did anyone has observed yet? They said Over 17,000 Registered Already!!!. This is about just softcap. Once they start Token Sale, then think about it how many more registration they will possible received from investors...
This is really good. 35 days still remains start sale and they got 17000 registration yet. I hope in remaining they will cross 20000 registration.

They have had some really good growth recently, from their marketing efforts and airdrop etc, that is really good as it pushes the word of the mouth and will drive the last stretch of sales, the team does really deserve it as they have some great plans it sounds like
Activity: 15
Activity: 85
This is the leading project among the Crypto-currency market. This project has a big support!
Activity: 22
Check out this awesome project with an experienced team! 4NEW is the world’s first eco-friendly, tangible, waste to energy power plant entirely integrated on the blockchain network and dedicated to crypto-mining.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol man i hope these are all legit accounts and not shills, cause it's looking pretty lame with many posts  Roll Eyes Kiss Tongue

mind you i'm still very into this project and invested, hope it kicks ass because it looks like it sure will!  Cool
Activity: 69
You have a good team and I believe in your project!
Activity: 106
Merit: 27
This seems a very revolutionary idea and I'm very happy to be here! Solving the problems of the energy waste and consumption is an achievement that I really hope you'll reach soon! Nice job!
copper member
Activity: 1064
Good project with nice concept. Waste to energy solution on blockchain sounds good idea.It has lot of potential and it will grow.
Activity: 45
intresting project, will hit the moon , love the concept
Activity: 13
Great !!
Very interesting ICO !!!
Activity: 141
4NEW is really an upcoming promising project, it also has a great bounty program as well, I really liked the project.
Activity: 330
Merit: 1
Very wonderful and a promising project ever
Activity: 62
nice project. it will be a revolution project. thank you.
Activity: 53
Great project.when distribution start?
Activity: 202
I couldnt wait longer to stand and watch missing out on this reliable project
Activity: 70
I hope that we can see a surprise when the 3 day sale is going to start. I expect that big investors will invest in it. Is the hardcap possible ?
Did anyone has observed yet? They said Over 17,000 Registered Already!!!. This is about just softcap. Once they start Token Sale, then think about it how many more registration they will possible received from investors...
This is really good. 35 days still remains start sale and they got 17000 registration yet. I hope in remaining they will cross 20000 registration.
Activity: 110
very nice project
good luck to your team
I hope that you will be list soon on a major exchange
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Great idea for business. All projects related to electricity will be successful. The company has thoroughly approached the development of the project, it's very good!
Jump to: