Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 126. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
It's looking great project, wish you good luck.
Activity: 21
Great bounty with great future
Activity: 211
Nice project.
Will make sure I park take in all bounties if any,this is really one of a kind
Activity: 7
projects that have many communities, this will take this project to something bigger
Activity: 6
Insert Quote
This project have all essential elements which is required for success. I personally believe this is our life changing opportunity & deserve our support & wishes. They are working very hard for it's success.  Lets do our best for making this project successful.
Activity: 132
Yes, they should keep it up while the community wait for the infrastructural basis to be on point, they've come a long way, i think is the second good news i'm hearing about them this week, first was the drone coverage video on their YouTube channel and now this, nice one
Activity: 26
Welcome to the world of CryptoCurrencys 4New..
Activity: 270
This project have all essential elements which is required for success. I personally believe this is our life changing opportunity & deserve our support & wishes. They are working very hard for it's success.  Lets do our best for making this project successful.
Activity: 205
converting waste into energy alone is already quite positive for the environment and for the planet. If the team can do this in a decentralized way, reducing costs and sharing revenue through tokens, in my opinion it is an excellent initiative.
Activity: 8
One of the best project to solve the problems of both access waste and energy consumption.
Activity: 37
Such a great project! I was waiting for these kind of project.
There are many ico recently but most of them never cares about Eco. We human need to think about this seriously!
Activity: 11
Its a Good Project waste to energy on Blockchain.
 very very interesting project, his project is open and neatly arranged from each of his plans
Activity: 45
4MEW fighting!!! good project . like this project.
Activity: 19
I wish I can get to create a project like this in my country  Sad
Activity: 51
Tokenized electricity

You know what great quote this is. Electricity is everything for this century life. Just dream about it, if we dont have electricity, what would you do, or cannot do? even crypto world's heart is electricity
Activity: 92
I look deeply into This Project and I discovered something spectacular in it and I will like to be Part Of This Great Goal
Activity: 71
Look out for this project guys I believe it's gonna deliver. One of the best ico so far
Activity: 117
I like to attract your attention to 4NEW - this is a great potential, they are good partners. 4NEW is useful and smart for the community. We believe that the future of this project will work, the project has an excellent reputation as a useful and working product.
 wish I can get to create a project like this in my country.  Power is really an issue.  Even if it's to provide a small community with stable electricity.  Am sure it will be very profitable.  I don't  mind cooperating with this develop team
[/quote]

It is an interesting project which is already well under the way! As you may of seen from the above, they have Yes, they are not just waiting for the ICO to finish before kicking off, this will imbued the community with confidence, as the saying goes, action speaks louder than voice, so the actions of this project is creating the needed avenue for them to make more sales and derive the revenue they need to finish up
[/quote]
Jump to: