Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 129. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
i hop the prject has a big successim in!
Activity: 105
this is excelent project i hope it creat history in crypto market.
Activity: 29
I really love this project and very excited with it.. hope to get more kwatts coin.. very promising and it has to deal with the environmental purpose.. great ideas with good teams.

telegram
@Ninzkie1018

facebook profile
https://www.facebook.com/ceballosnino

reddit.com
https://www.reddit.com/user/Ninzkie143/
Ninzkie143
Activity: 51
I'm really excited to see how blockchain tehnology changing everything around us.
There is a lot of web-wallets, exchanging platforms ICOs and other similar projects.

But 4New looks really different and ambitious - this project could became the next big thing.

Activity: 126
An interesting and potential project. I think it will grow in the near future. Everyone please support it. And of course it's good for him!
Activity: 23
One of the best package I ever see
Activity: 100
4New aims to make energy from waste global and all built on the Blockchain technology. Great project. I'm excited to be part of this and wish this project to be a success.
Activity: 11
4NEW KWATT is a very clear and open project, and many communities are starting to participate with this project. truly extraordinary
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
4new is a very good project, the concept is just perfect. Transforming waste into energy is good.
Activity: 9
Innovative idea for two big problems we have: We have enough waste and we need more and more energy!

Wish you all the best, keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 99
In the market, alternate concepts are available but, 4NEW Is quite unique and amazing , huge potential..  
Activity: 115
most promising project on the blockchain technology.i think this will reduce transection fee.
Activity: 7
this project is really interesting,such a new perspective on blockchain technology,that's why i joined
Activity: 249
the project is about the electricity ,all people have electricity so this project will be going to boom in the market
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y
This project has a lot of prospects, no one should miss this project.
Activity: 64
Amazing project! The team is of efficiency the best of all.
Activity: 188
it's great project in the future. Don't miss it!!
Activity: 168
Good team! and perfect product ! A good reason for investing in the project.
Activity: 68
Future future wealth
Changing life's
Activity: 17
This is the first of its kind... Electricity blockchain... Looks very promising
Jump to: