Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 130. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I hope this team overcome all the difficulties)
Activity: 10
Begining is history. I'm sure definitely this project will huge success!
Activity: 68
I have registered AIRDROP
I see 4NEW project is very attractive, so has the potential in the future.
Activity: 20
Tokenizing resources that we use every day is a marvelous idea.  When will demand for energy ever stop?  Never.  So the premise is good and if one is converting waste to energy, tokenizing it will be a way to keep the initiative going, and that is good for all of us in the long run.
Activity: 7
Electricity block chain management system Futuristic..Re: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain
Activity: 127
Very promising project. The road map is completed on time. A good reason for investing in the project.
Activity: 28
Brilliant news, everything seems to be coming together, the new plant; I hope to see the new plant in action this year to start generating electricity and start making some nice profits to further develop the project.
 Wink
Activity: 43
For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

I have heard that there should be a big announcement from 4New this week. Maybe the power plant will be mentioned, we'll see.
At any rate, I am very curious what you will tell us

Really looking forward to the announcement. It can be anything: An exchange that will list the tokens, news about the power plant or the release of the reworked website ....

I'm more hoping on tangible news like breaking ground on the first plant over exchange listings, in the end i think its healthier for projects like this to make big progress in the actual platform than just listings, if people want to trade they will find a way to trade with DEX... but breaking ground really is a major milestone

I don't see it being an exchange announcement at all, I think they have something big to announce, and after the ICO will open again to capitalise on the FOMO.
Activity: 46
I like this concept they are generating energy by using waste. Our environment really need for this. Also Every year 35% of the profit is allocated to the development of additional plants?
Activity: 47
Great, Awesome Life Changing Project.
Activity: 140
the_best_energy_for_mining
Activity: 57
Awesome look awesome data and awesome project..keep ot up guys.
Activity: 112
Unique concept, seems huge potential in your project, i like it.
Activity: 135
The great news is that, the soft cap has already been reached. This shows that the team are already at work. Keep it up.
Activity: 58
Merit: 3
A good new airdrop but when is the distribution of tokens
Activity: 171
It's really a very smart idea and a wonderful project
It seems to me that the staff are very professional
I can say that the project will have a wonderful future
All the best
Activity: 19
Impressive idea for the project & good team. Looking forward for more
Activity: 12
a very remarkable project. allows for a lot of profit, I hope many will join again with 4NEW (KWATT)
Activity: 4
Probably the first energy ICO which actually has a viable future
Activity: 78
I hope this 4NEW project becomes a great success and i am happy to be part of this great project.
Jump to: