Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 127. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Renewable sources of energy are the future, way to go! Good luck to the team!  Smiley
Activity: 1
For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

As far as I know, They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. Means this project is coming under the working product category.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
A few sectors where blockchain and tokens could make transformative changes are - power and energy (for trading carbon credits, energy exchange etc.), supply chain logistics (immutable records of movement of goods), insurance and finance (near unhackable transactions). A well planned project with a good team in each of these sectors will certainly do well. 4New with its focus on WTE plants looks good. Here's wishing the team good luck. One minor point of concern, the founder's linkedin profile link does not work. You might want to get it corrected.
Activity: 944
Merit: 1
I think this project will be successful
the market for blockchain technologies has long need a project of this level and innovation …the developers have put serious tasks and ways to solve them..
Activity: 118
I have heard that there should be a big announcement from 4New this week. Maybe the power plant will be mentioned, we'll see.
At any rate, I am very curious what you will tell us
Activity: 59
innovative project and good concept
Activity: 17
4New - Introducing the KWATT Coin!!!

They process waste to produce energy! Certainly a big revolution !

Already 20k registered! Join now at https://[Suspicious link removed]/nZ4aLP ! Hurry UP!!!
Activity: 60
Looks like the airdrop has really spread. I really like energy projects. I support 4NEW and I believe they will be succeed.
Activity: 63
This is a good project with sound concept of waste to energy solution. It will grow rapidly. Happy to be a part of this growing community.
Activity: 29
Its very nise project of tha world
Activity: 16
Great project, wishing you success for future. Glad to be onboard
Activity: 87
footsteps of the future next generation of electricity
Activity: 35
4NEW is the world’s first eco-friendly, tangible, Waste to Energy blockchain solution with disruptive, exponential and concrete ramifications
Activity: 80
Very interesting project.
Very Interesting Project. I have ever seen a Crypto field. I think it be can boom...
Activity: 154
This project is very unique and different. When you see a great project without even going through the white paper yet, one will know. Great project with massive potentials
Yes mate, it is different and unique in deed. What else can anyone say, it will transform our wastes to energy in due time. Do well to participate if you haven't done so already.
Activity: 155
I really like energy projects. Integrable project to real life. I support 4NEW and ı believe they will be succeed.
Activity: 46
 it's a brilliant idea and one of the few projects out there with an immediate application in the real world.
Activity: 50
This is just the beginning of the road, I want to wish good luck to this new project , the project came up with an interesting and necessary, technical documentation at a high level ,written in accessible language
Activity: 57
4NEW is the very good project in future. Everybody participate in this project. I am a 4NEW Lover
Activity: 11
Wow Waste to Energy Project on Blockchain Sounds Amazing. All the best Guys.
Jump to: