Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 73. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I do not like the fact that the manager does not answer all the questions and ignores some questions. there is no desire to follow this topic and the project

do not worry, the manager here always answers everyone, just busy
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I have read through ur wp and it seems u are quite unique. To be honest it is a little bit hard to believe. Do u have any competitors?
Look at mainstream competitors mate. And you will know what Akaiito need to improve in their project.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
I do not like the fact that the manager does not answer all the questions and ignores some questions. there is no desire to follow this topic and the project
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
One of the best-selling goods for crypto currency is tokens. Different tokens of different ICO. As a buyer, I am ready to spend crypto currency only to buy tokens. This is a huge market. Maybe the team should think about attracting a whole class of sellers - the organizers of ICO. I think the AKAIITO buyers will not mind.
I like that idea. Many people now like to trade their cryptos for other tokens other than using it for services or as a payment method for anything. Integrating that would be a very good idea

Guys, do You know, that You are talking pretty much about exchange  Smiley

I was not talking about secondary exchange, but about primary ICO. A huge amount of money is transferred from the fiat to the crypto for the acquisition of tokens on the ICO.

Google and others are going to ban for ICO. Buterin and others endure the initiatives of public control over ICO. Anyone who offers a competent scheme for the organization of ICO, he will receive a huge income from the purchase and sale of tokens. For crypto currency mainly.
To buy and borrow while the invented goods for crypto it is good certainly for the future. But ICO is already an enormous market that does not need to be invented.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I have tried to find any report about event u have participated. But i can not. Probably im missing smth. When the next event? Any conference, meetup, whatever?
As I know team will attend a lot of event of ICO finish. As for now they are focused on ICO itself and marketing
It is very good they are doing that for now. Though it is very good to organize meet ups and events, it is also very necessary for them to build this online marketing. After ICO they can still promote the project. I have joined many projects that did that
Activity: 434
and do you plan to do other projects in the future?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Where are you located?I mean country where ur main office is located??
Very good question. I wanted to know the same. Be the way will u deliver any work to outsourse??It is much more cost effective

The Akaiito main office is located in Tallin, Estonia. As for outsourcing, I'd say they'll have to outsource some work, at least in the beginning. Advisors are also sort of outsourcing, also translators.
Activity: 406
I have read through ur wp and it seems u are quite unique. To be honest it is a little bit hard to believe. Do u have any competitors?
No at all! It is the main readon im investing here. All the start ups thats unique in their field are always successful. Hope this one would not be an exeption😁
Merit: 29
I have tried to find any report about event u have participated. But i can not. Probably im missing smth. When the next event? Any conference, meetup, whatever?
As I know team will attend a lot of event of ICO finish. As for now they are focused on ICO itself and marketing
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Very good question. I wanted to know the same. Be the way will u deliver any work to outsourse??It is much more cost effective
All the common and routine work are being delivering to outsource. It is saving of money
Hope no core work wont be delivered to 3rd party devs. It is very risky u know
All the common and routine work are being delivering to outsource. It is saving of money
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
How eth blockchain could handle such huge traffic?I know if project start fullyvworking it will affect ETH network for sure
I suppose the team will optimize the process of transaction within platform as much as possible. But keep in mind also it is respobsibility of ETH team. They has to provide the cheap platform with low fees for projects that are based on that
ETH will hang again if so many transactions pass through it. It is necessary to do something with this.
That's why a Plasma project is announced by Vitalik Smiley Some ppl talking about milions tx/s
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
How eth blockchain could handle such huge traffic?I know if project start fullyvworking it will affect ETH network for sure
I suppose the team will optimize the process of transaction within platform as much as possible. But keep in mind also it is respobsibility of ETH team. They has to provide the cheap platform with low fees for projects that are based on that
ETH will hang again if so many transactions pass through it. It is necessary to do something with this.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
What are the advantages of joining a bancor?
Pages:
Jump to: