Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 72. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How can I ensure all of your advisers are real?Not just pictures on the website?As for me it is very and very important
No matter who exactly advisors are. Much more important their promoting would be effective!
Activity: 308
How can I ensure all of your advisers are real?Not just pictures on the website?As for me it is very and very important
I have connected some of them and asked about akaiito. They are real)
Merit: 11
What are the long-term plans for this project?Do u have the roadmap for 5 years??Because 1-2 years it is short term plans
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
There are linkedin profiles for all of them mate Smiley Just look on the main website of AKAIITO.
U may easily check the social media profiles of any person marked as an advisor. U will find out they are real advisors here
Activity: 434
why do you sell only 22 million tokens of 30 million?
Will u have masternodes?And how many tokens are needed to buy one?If it exists surely..
If u mean nodes for staking then now. It is just the token. Not a coin. Staking is impossible. But project will have the ordinar nodes for operation as I know
Will u have masternodes?And how many tokens are needed to buy one?If it exists surely..
Merit: 22
How can i be sure that all the collected eth wont be stolen by any team member?)U know security is the most vulnurable thing in crypto space. Despite I trust the team i would like to confirm for myself one more time
Personally I have no doubts about the project and team overall. They already have delivered the working product. I think such things deserve the trust. U know it is not only idea. It is project proved by development
How can i be sure that all the collected eth wont be stolen by any team member?)U know security is the most vulnurable thing in crypto space. Despite I trust the team i would like to confirm for myself one more time
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I have read through ur wp and it seems u are quite unique. To be honest it is a little bit hard to believe. Do u have any competitors?
No at all! It is the main readon im investing here. All the start ups thats unique in their field are always successful. Hope this one would not be an exeption😁
what you are  saying is very true. Most of the projects that are the first timers in their sector are most of the times prosperous, because investors do not ferl like it'll be useless since many people already know other platforms. Let's hope for the best
Where can I download ur android app?Do u have such already??
As far as i know it is under development. Follow the roadmap to check the progress. It is very informative in the way of coming next
Merit: 29
Where can I download ur android app?Do u have such already??
What makes u unique??Whats the sense of the project overall?I need any kind of brief explanation how it s gonna work
I advise u to take a look at wp. At least briefly. I hope u will understand the whole idea
Activity: 490
What makes u unique??Whats the sense of the project overall?I need any kind of brief explanation how it s gonna work
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Don't understand how you combine all same companies together?  Some app?
Activity: 378
projectnya is very interesting and useful because it makes cryptocurrency can be applied as a means of payment in daily life. because times have changed now where the use of crypto in life has been greatly increased from th 2017 yesterday so Akaiito is very needed people who have invested in cryptocurrency. good luck to this project.
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
I have tried to find any report about event u have participated. But i can not. Probably im missing smth. When the next event? Any conference, meetup, whatever?
As I know team will attend a lot of event of ICO finish. As for now they are focused on ICO itself and marketing
It is very good they are doing that for now. Though it is very good to organize meet ups and events, it is also very necessary for them to build this online marketing. After ICO they can still promote the project. I have joined many projects that did that

There will be some events in Asia - some meetings with investors in April. Also, the website says that they gonna participate in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency conference in Tallinn on March 22.
in this way would be an excellent thing for the Betterment of the project. It's been clear that all teams have shown that they are always hard at work very well. success for this project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I have tried to find any report about event u have participated. But i can not. Probably im missing smth. When the next event? Any conference, meetup, whatever?
As I know team will attend a lot of event of ICO finish. As for now they are focused on ICO itself and marketing
It is very good they are doing that for now. Though it is very good to organize meet ups and events, it is also very necessary for them to build this online marketing. After ICO they can still promote the project. I have joined many projects that did that

There will be some events in Asia - some meetings with investors in April. Also, the website says that they gonna participate in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency conference in Tallinn on March 22.
Pages:
Jump to: