Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 74. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I saw in one project today that they are planning to issue debit card for paying with tokens anywhere. It would be cool to do for Akaiito the same.
Activity: 406
Guys, what was the bonus on pre-ico? Today is 40% Shocked
The bonus of the purchase during Pre-ICO was 60%, anyways they also had private ssles after the preico prior to the ICO, but I don't know the bonus for that. I think 40% is cool for the ICO early buy
Surely but how do we know that the pre-sale token buyers will not just dump their token once listed on exchanges?? It will lead the price will dump very hard
I suppose the early buyers' tokens are locked for some time to prevent such occasions
Merit: 22
The bonus of the purchase during Pre-ICO was 60%, anyways they also had private ssles after the preico prior to the ICO, but I don't know the bonus for that. I think 40% is cool for the ICO early buy
Surely but how do we know that the pre-sale token buyers will not just dump their token once listed on exchanges?? It will lead the price will dump very hard
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Merit: 11
As for token value increasing, i dont really get it how it s going. Whats the reason for that??Has the team some plan how to increase token value?
The usecase is the main reason for that. If the team delivers everything properly and in time everything will be okay
Surely they will
I even dont care about the schedule as i know project will be done anyway. Give or take some weeks or month..it is like nothing u know
Give or take few month it is nothing for u?? It is huge deley!!Im really hope the team would not let such things to happen. I would be frustrated if so
Merit: 29
As for token value increasing, i dont really get it how it s going. Whats the reason for that??Has the team some plan how to increase token value?
The usecase is the main reason for that. If the team delivers everything properly and in time everything will be okay
Surely they will
I even dont care about the schedule as i know project will be done anyway. Give or take some weeks or month..it is like nothing u know
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
Activity: 112
This project is amazing, all the team are always working hard, it's been clear that they will try everything possible to make this project a success.
I will support this project.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
One of the best-selling goods for crypto currency is tokens. Different tokens of different ICO. As a buyer, I am ready to spend crypto currency only to buy tokens. This is a huge market. Maybe the team should think about attracting a whole class of sellers - the organizers of ICO. I think the AKAIITO buyers will not mind.
I like that idea. Many people now like to trade their cryptos for other tokens other than using it for services or as a payment method for anything. Integrating that would be a very good idea

Guys, do You know, that You are talking pretty much about exchange  Smiley

I was not talking about secondary exchange, but about primary ICO. A huge amount of money is transferred from the fiat to the crypto for the acquisition of tokens on the ICO.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
When team will go somewhere??Projects needs attention amoung private investors. Any conference, meetup, whatever

We are planning to go for the meetings soon (in April). Currently team is super busy with the project and has prioritised it over travel around and meet ups. But it will come soon.

Hopefully the plan can run smoothly, and able to give the best for Akaaito. Which country was visited first time ?

For Asian trip first country for the visit will be Japan
After the beginning of the ICO, only users registered with WhiteList can participate in the special sale of tokens with a special personal bonus offer. All detailed information will be provided directly by e-mail to all registered users.
Activity: 140
In which currency ur hard cap is fixed? In USD or ETH?

Hard Cap is fixed in ETH and it is 25 000 ETH.

If the Hard Capr is not reached, the AKAIITO team will look for alternative sources of investment for the development and implementation of the project.
copper member
Activity: 154
When team will go somewhere??Projects needs attention amoung private investors. Any conference, meetup, whatever

We are planning to go for the meetings soon (in April). Currently team is super busy with the project and has prioritised it over travel around and meet ups. But it will come soon.

Hopefully the plan can run smoothly, and able to give the best for Akaaito. Which country was visited first time ?

For Asian trip first country for the visit will be Japan
copper member
Are there any partnerships planned for announcing by the team of AKAIITO project before the end of the ICO? for example, some security-oriented safe storage of clients/users data?

We are looking into partnerships. We will finalise and announce them as soon as we will agree on the best options for Akaiito development.
copper member
Hello! How is the development progressing in Akaiito? Are there any complications at the planned pace?

So far no, going according the schedule, but if ICO will go successfully then we should be able to speed up and go ahead the schedule
copper member
I noticed you have a bug on the official site at the very bottom, there are no pictures of social networks, correct please!

We have checked it and corrected. Please, check now. If You see smh else, please, be so kind and inform us, we will fix it.
Thank You! Smiley
copper member
How are u going to be profitable?Profit for founders i mean. And any dates when project will start generate revenue?

Business model is fee based, so company will get revenue from 2% final fee (3% fee-1% cash back), therefore revenue for the company is possible when Akaiito will be mass adopted and will have a lot of users.
copper member
What will increase the value of the token?Due to which factors will it grow?The usecase and demand overall it is clear enough but still it is not enough for growth on the initial stage
I dont understand why it is not enough??With big userbase  the demand will be huge and price also.
Where to get this huge user base?)People firstly has to know about project, try out the apps

Of course! Akaiito project has long term vision and we are not saying that it will be mass adopted 100% from the first months. It will take time, marketing campaigns etc., but big things are not done over the day, it takes time and we don't see the problem in that.
Pages:
Jump to: