Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 75. (Read 21187 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
What will increase the value of the token?Due to which factors will it grow?The usecase and demand overall it is clear enough but still it is not enough for growth on the initial stage

The best back up for strong coin is developing product behind. This is how we will increase the value of token and we believe, that this is only one honest way, without speculations and tools for price increase. Purely based on development.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
You have very high plans and goals Accordingly, the cost of the token will be very large. Good work and I hope this project is bigger than anyone
copper member
Have you any plans for meet up or conference soon? If yes, where it will be?

Asian trip is coming on April. Conferences are planned for May-July.
copper member
What about team's tokens??How much? And will they be frozen?

Team tokens are 15% and they will be vested for half a year
copper member
As for direct competitors u have none. Right? Just for clarification

No, not direct ones. There are projects launching for example only 1 part of Akaiito project, but not fully.
copper member
What is the uniqueness here??Im just gonna understand why project will be in demand. Hope for the proper explanation

Akaiito will be platform uniting in itself 4 parts: Online Market, Services, Rent and Online Map. So it will be: All in One app. You know, having a lot of apps will not make Your life easier!  Smiley
Akaiito will be the tool to connect cryptocurrency with real world, so users will be able to transfer crypto currency to real products and services.
copper member
sorry please, but I can not find a link to your site. tell me at what stage is the project now? Do you sell tokens? or is it already over?

We have just started token sale today, so You are welcome to join us  Smiley Here is the link: akaiito.io
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
When team will go somewhere??Projects needs attention amoung private investors. Any conference, meetup, whatever

We are planning to go for the meetings soon (in April). Currently team is super busy with the project and has prioritised it over travel around and meet ups. But it will come soon.

Hopefully the plan can run smoothly, and able to give the best for Akaaito. Which country was visited first time ?
copper member
When coinmarketcap listing?It is very needed for more attention

Coinmarket is listing coins only after at least one other exchange. So coin market is our aim as well, but it will be definetly not the first one for listing. AIC will be listed on exchanges after ICO, during ICO listing is not possible.
copper member
Any plans for token buyback in the nearest future??U know it is like killing feature and it will guarantee the steady growth. Hope team will consider such option

Not so far. AIC it utility token and we don't want to jump over to security side.
copper member
Whats the news about partnersips or future development??I think project needs a little bit more attention and hype and coolaborations is the fastest way to get that

Looking into that, but not yet finalised. So far we are doing everything by our own as we see Akaiito should look like, but at some stage we will collaborate with other companies as well. At the stage where we will feel, that its gonna be needed and healthy for Akaiito. I get Your point about hype, but for us the priority is long term development of Akaiito, so whatever we do, we do for long term development purposes, not for current hype.
copper member
Do your team already have successful projects?

We do have, but not in the field of ICO's. All other businesses are based on self investments model.
copper member
When team will go somewhere??Projects needs attention amoung private investors. Any conference, meetup, whatever
Better to make an empasize on digital marketing. It is much more effective then just any kind of offline events
I hope team could do that simultaniously.. As both offlive events and digital marketing are very important for overall project's success
You are forgeting one thing - money. All of that requires funding.. Where to take it if ICO is still ongoing?

How true!  Smiley This is the main thing which everyone are slightly forgetting  Smiley Overally if company would have enough of budget, why then to run ICO, rather just to build up and release the product  Smiley ICO is done when fundraising is Must for product release, so obviously budget is limited.
copper member
Can you tell more about it?

About Akaiito? Smiley Akaiito will be the tool which will enable to turn cryptocurrency into real products and services. Please, visit akaiito.io to get to know full information about the project. Smiley
copper member

We are planning to go for the meetings soon (in April). Currently team is super busy with the project and has prioritised it over travel around and meet ups. But it will come soon.
copper member
You write on your website that AKAIITO can be used in everyday life of every person who has a cryptocurrency. In what areas of everyday life can you use AKAIITO tokens what can i buy or what services can i pay for on your platform for cryptocurrency?

Akaiito platform will include 4 parts: Online Market, Services, Rent and Online Map.
Online Market - users will be able to sell and buy goods (from t-shirts to technical goods). Currency of payment will be cryptocurrency.
Services - online and offline services (from nanny to web designer). Currency of payment will be cryptocurrency.
Rent - users will be able to rent cars and apartments. Currency of payment will be cryptocurrency.
Online Map - visualisation of places, where cryptocurrency is accepted as payment method.
So, a lot of services and products You will be able to buy with cryptocurrency and sell for cryptocurrency.  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Are there any partnerships planned for announcing by the team of AKAIITO project before the end of the ICO? for example, some security-oriented safe storage of clients/users data?
Did you try to ask about that on their telegram group?
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
With Akaiito, you can trade, buy or sell items, ask for services, use maps, rent cars and do a lot of other things. I think this is worth joining. A very good idea indeed
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
How are u going to be profitable?Profit for founders i mean. And any dates when project will start generate revenue?
It is very hard to predict. There are to many factors that could affect that. I expect in 1-2 year.
Yes, the amount that ico raised will definitely be used for the operation of the project, which is actually an expense. I think it is a little difficult to make a profit at the initial stage.

It will mostly depend on the user base, because revenues will be coming from the fees, so the more users the platform has, more potential revenue the team could get, so userbase is highly important.
Pages:
Jump to: