Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 44. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
You have good program together with good team! This must be the best combination. work and earn together and all is well!!
Activity: 33
I think this idea if successful, would be great. Because we can analyze right on the exchange
Activity: 12
Hey guys, good luck with your project

We invite you to submit your ICO to Coinchimps (FREE!).
https://coinchimps.com/submit-ico

Alternatively we also have an option to submit press release or blog post.

Please send your articles/press release here
https://coinchimps.com/contact/

Thanks.
https://coinchimps.com
Activity: 36
From my point of view, i think your project will get a lot of investors and achieved target.. I would be very happy if you can take the project..

Activity: 70
I'll definitely keeping an eye on it! Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?

Activity: 32
Do I need to rely on third parties to connect to my partner?

Activity: 31
This platform is easy to use and project is good for everybody. I think this project will successful in a short time and we will see it everywhere, and will not disappoint the buyers
Activity: 34
How is the work going on the platform? Where is your news about developing new features?
Activity: 16
Of course it's not new idea, but why not. I think this project can all chance to be listed on other exchanges. There are interesting PR and Road map in this project. So good luck. I will take part in
still waitting for more good news from dev team
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Greetings, all. I hope that the project will carry out all that has been target.

does not always come out as perfectly as it is planned. however, I think the team will still try to achieve what it has conceived and planned. maybe it will be an approximate result, but still it will.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
who is behind the project is not clear to me. what their experience is also not clear. Where is the code laid out to check the quality and its level? nothing of that. with such a background, none of the normal investors will choose your project as a priority.
So convenient that you can create your Alpha-x debit card. It allows Any-one can buy or sell Alpha-X in their own locality, at any time, without any problem.
Activity: 43
There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion

For current conditions, in my opinion, the key success factors for ICO are teams and promotions. An experienced team creates a great attraction for new investors and often doing promotions will create a strong image in the minds of users.
I hope that the ALPHAX platform will create a smooth ICO period.
Activity: 44
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Activity: 41
How many pairs of Fiat / Crypto-currency do you plan to create in Alpha-x exchange?

Their mission is to get up to 100 plus pairs of Fiat / Crypto-currency and make the exchange accessible to everyone around the globe.
Activity: 43
How many pairs of Fiat / Crypto-currency do you plan to create in Alpha-x exchange?
Activity: 36
How useful is Alpha-x wallet?

You should read their wp to know more about their wallet. A decentralised QT wallet for Windows, Mac and Linux clients for storing, sending, receiving and minting new Alpha-X coin
Pages:
Jump to: