Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem! - page 2. (Read 237005 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I hope that you will be able to realize your plans! Keep it up! Good that you are! It's great that I saw this project.
Activity: 28
At a startup, to take its rightful place everything you need. I think your project will be one of the most worthy in its field. Whenever a distributed registry technology will be used everywhere. It is only a matter of time.
Activity: 28
Everything is quiet! Maybe someone heard something? What news?
Activity: 27
I’m in our case this is a good project with an honest team. Unfortunately, due to the fact that there was a lot of rascal, the world cryptocurrency suffered a lot. We need time and everything will fall into place.
Activity: 27
We need to wait a couple of years! A startup has great opportunities! the startup realizes itself!
Activity: 30
You should follow this thread! Your startup is very unusual.
Activity: 24
Greetings! What news? How are you?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
A large-scale event under the name Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Malta has concluded In St. Julian's.
~
One of the few companies that after successful ICO continues to attend conferences and actively participate in the life of the crypto community! Keep it up, looking forward to augmented reality by ARCONA!
not all ICO projects attend conferences and expos, but if the project tries to show investors that the project does not die it is very good, like Arcona, but unfortunately the price does not go up at price ini ico

You can talk about the price of tokens when all the goals of the roadmap are achieved, and the tokens will be available for use in a practical sense. All events in the market with tokens before the implementation of the roadmap are speculation in most cases.
That is true results are the most important thing but attending conferences and being in public is also good it explains that team is serious in their intentions.

Sure, even more, how many projects do you know where the CEO and one of the founders leave their phone number for quick communication on the first page? These are unique cases, one of the Arcona founder Daniil Girdea do that, this is also one of the small details that people should pay attention.
even though it is only a small part of the project, it is very important for the development of the community itself, especially in ARCONA, because with that investor confidence will be high
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
A large-scale event under the name Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Malta has concluded In St. Julian's.
~
One of the few companies that after successful ICO continues to attend conferences and actively participate in the life of the crypto community! Keep it up, looking forward to augmented reality by ARCONA!
not all ICO projects attend conferences and expos, but if the project tries to show investors that the project does not die it is very good, like Arcona, but unfortunately the price does not go up at price ini ico

You can talk about the price of tokens when all the goals of the roadmap are achieved, and the tokens will be available for use in a practical sense. All events in the market with tokens before the implementation of the roadmap are speculation in most cases.
That is true results are the most important thing but attending conferences and being in public is also good it explains that team is serious in their intentions.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Right after the iOS presentation. We will roll out iOS this December and in January our team will start working under Android version.
very good news, expanding the network by running it on another platform. good luck.
it might be a very big change.
Activity: 336
~
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
~
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12

This year, it gathered the representatives of a huge number of the top blockchain projects and crypto funds and venture investors.

The Arcona co-founder Daniel Girdea represented the project and managed to participate in two-panel discussions as an expert.

He spoke about the prospects the blockchain technology opens up today for the development of the augmented reality technology and the Internet of things growth.

“It was really interesting and useful to take part in these events”, he says. “This time we mostly discussed the use of blockchain in non-financial sectors of the economy, such as tourism, real estate, entertainment, and education.

These fields are those at which we actually aim creating our ecosystem, as the Arcona Digital Land is the space where the companies from different sectors can develop their projects. I had an opportunity to discuss the prospects of technological and ideological integration with the representatives of several blockchain-based companies.

One of them, by the way, organizes gourmet tours around the world. In my opinion, this is the most exciting and enjoyable type of tourism. I hope we will find a way to cooperate and launch some joint projects for our users”.

I like Daniel Girdea, he so passionately talks about augmented reality and about company Arcona that I want to experience this reality now)) Especially I remember him at your videos on Youtube)
Well... I will wait for January and the release of the application version on Android) 🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
We are all waiting for the full launch of the project, it is very cool that the team succeeds. Launch soon?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
To released the finished product will take more than one month. The development of such projects takes a lot of money and physical strength.
Well, let's see how things are going with the developers. Such projects have been developing for a very long time. But I think that the Arkona will be much faster ...
Virtual reality has  much attention now. I think the development will be rapid.

Now the main thing is not the speed of the project, and its quality. It is better to make the project better than fast and bad.
You are right as many projects aren't improved to the necessary standard because of haste of team. In arcona of such problems it isn't observed.

The company has a lot to boast about, I saw on Twitter the text that the ICO entered the top of one of the most successful for this year! 👍🏻💪🏻
If various services recommend an asana as investment suitable project, then and the popularity will be gained even quicker. One source isn't enough.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
To released the finished product will take more than one month. The development of such projects takes a lot of money and physical strength.
Well, let's see how things are going with the developers. Such projects have been developing for a very long time. But I think that the Arkona will be much faster ...

Now the main thing is not the speed of the project, and its quality. It is better to make the project better than fast and bad.
You are right as many projects aren't improved to the necessary standard because of haste of team. In arcona of such problems it isn't observed.

The company has a lot to boast about, I saw on Twitter the text that the ICO entered the top of one of the most successful for this year! 👍🏻💪🏻
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Activity: 168
An interesting project, it is clear that it is developing. That's just me wondering when the token will be on the normal exchanger ...
And what does not suit you this? It seems that everything is clear that the listing on a large exchanger is very expensive, more than 100 thousand dollars! Why does the project nust pay such money...

I agree, it will be better to spend this money on the developers salaries . Exchanges are already quite insolent, they take a lot of money for listing project tokens ...

Well, what did you expect?))) Placement of the token on a good exchanger is already a successful advertisement, because it will learn about your project is the target audience! This is a very profitable investment in the project!

Well, yes, on the one hand - it's really a good investment, but on the other hand - you need to understand why you do it all))
Activity: 238
An interesting project, it is clear that it is developing. That's just me wondering when the token will be on the normal exchanger ...
And what does not suit you this? It seems that everything is clear that the listing on a large exchanger is very expensive, more than 100 thousand dollars! Why does the project nust pay such money...

I agree, it will be better to spend this money on the developers salaries . Exchanges are already quite insolent, they take a lot of money for listing project tokens ...

Well, what did you expect?))) Placement of the token on a good exchanger is already a successful advertisement, because it will learn about your project is the target audience! This is a very profitable investment in the project!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
We will wait for the developers to announce the official release of the product. I hope it will be soon.
Unfortunately, the project will not be launched soon. The development of augmented reality is a very difficult task with a phased implementation. We will wait for the first visual prototype of the Arcona.
I agree with you that this is a rather tedious project and it takes time. But launch on the exchanges can be accelerated and it is not necessary to wait for the launch of the project.
It costs a lot of money and will bring great benefit to the project. But on the other hand - you need to understand whether the money spent is worth the result
But why then make token of project, if they are not going to launch on exchanges? After all, they can use blockchain and any other token, such as ether.
Pages:
Jump to: