Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 19. (Read 3763 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi! Areal will be like the Steam (game shop) or like the BattleNet (online game service)?
copper member
Activity: 125
Last year became one of the most profitable for the gaming industry - the total market volume was $ 100 billion and shows active growth. According to experts' forecasts, by 2020 this figure will exceed $ 150 billion.

To date, about 2.3 billion people worldwide are playing video games on various platforms and devices. The time spent in virtual reality brings them not only experience, but also various assets - powerful armor, magic crystals or a rare sword. The cost of especially rare and exclusive items can easily reach up to several thousand dollars.

But only a few thousand professional gamers can effectively monetize the time spent in the game. To date, only 6% of gamers can turn virtual games into real money. About 94% of players are deprived of this privilege, which is more than 2 billion people. At the same time, the turnover of the in-game items market is $ 4 billion.

One can only imagine how much such a market could have achieved if all gamers in the world, regardless of the gaming platform and genre preferences, had access to a convenient, fast and safe platform for the acquisition, sale and exchange of game assets.
Qua
Activity: 73
According to the roadmap, adding to the exchanges this quarter, but the developers wrote that the process has already started
Activity: 46
thank you friend
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
On which exchange will flood, I hope there will be reported earlier to register and make money there
In the first post it is written:

On which exchanges will the tokens be traded?
Within a few days, applications for exchanges will be submitted:
C-CEX - In the process of voting
YOBIT - In the process of consideration
ETHERDELTA
On which exchange will flood, I hope there will be reported earlier to register and make money there
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I understand that it will be a type of core and it will connect the players, are you already negotiating with the creators of the games? I'd really like to see it in World of Tanks)

It would be nice, but it must be understood that such companies are so good and they are unlikely to massively go on to blockade in the near future. This piece of pie and the current situation is quite satisfactory.
Activity: 186
I understand that it will be a type of core and it will connect the players, are you already negotiating with the creators of the games? I'd really like to see it in World of Tanks)
70% of the work will be players, 30% localizers and game developers
Prudent guest! The farther, the more interesting it becomes!!!
copper member
70% of the work will be players, 30% localizers and game developers
An excellent project that deserves attention. Await the speedy listing)
I, too, await the expeditious listing! Wink
Activity: 18
An excellent project that deserves attention. Await the speedy listing)
copper member
Are you planning to run your site?
The launch site is scheduled Q2 / 2018, according to the roadmap
Will there be games on the site?
As I understand it - the platform is not for games, it is like a central core that connects the player and other players through itself.  And it's cool!
Yes everything is correct
As I understand it - the platform is not for games, it is like a central core that connects the player and other players through itself.  And it's cool!
copper member
On the site of the games will not be. There will be a platform on which players can exchange / buy / sell game values
copper member
Activity: 191
copper member
copper member
Activity: 191
We are waiting for this very much. Sent a good amount on Yobit to add faster. We study the rules for adding to other exchanges

That's the news on Saturday night)) I have a lot of friends on this stock exchange will you wait there)
Of course I'm waiting there!  I think we know each other there)))
We are waiting for this very much. Sent a good amount on Yobit to add faster. We study the rules for adding to other exchanges

That's the news on Saturday night)) I have a lot of friends on this stock exchange will you wait there)
Pages:
Jump to: