Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 21. (Read 3763 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
Great, your white paper has so many detail infor. I will read all
egretia
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Our team continues to work on the project Areal and follows the schedule according to the road map
Nice to hear it Smiley
I was also interested, watched the channel in the telegram is very interesting, waiting for new news from the developers)

Recently, good news comes from developers, it's a pity you can not buy tokens yet. We wait.
I'm just on one exchange only sit, hope there Selestat too
Activity: 55
Our team continues to work on the project Areal and follows the schedule according to the road map
Nice to hear it Smiley
I was also interested, watched the channel in the telegram is very interesting, waiting for new news from the developers)

Recently, good news comes from developers, it's a pity you can not buy tokens yet. We wait.
Activity: 46
Nice to hear it Smiley
Activity: 22
Nice to hear it Smiley
Activity: 18
It is good that paid a lot at once for adding to the stock exchange, should quickly add
Qua
Activity: 73
We already want to get tokens. When will they add?
Activity: 57
I really like the project, the direction popular. Now combining online resources with cryptocurrency this is a great breakthrough into the future! And I'm sure that everyone who wants to make this step is to create the future. Well done! Believe that you will succeed, watch the news. Smiley
Activity: 2
Good idea, play a lot, well, if this platform appeared. It would be convenient!
copper member
Activity: 125
Activity: 36
What other items and from which games can wee sell and trade with the token?
Activity: 1
 I really want the listing to be faster. I am waiting for the launch of the platform and the development of the project
Activity: 4
Wonderful project! Love the game, such a conversion would need, I think!
Activity: 55
Hope to see you at iobit in the near future!
Please write here when the listing is successful?
We will certainly inform you in the first message, as well as in the official Twitter and Telegram
Activity: 186
Hope to see you at iobit in the near future!
Please write here when the listing is successful?
Activity: 186
Good luck to the project! Good idea, I hope it works out! Wink
Activity: 22
It would be nice if such a good project would be added to the major exchanges Cool
copper member
Activity: 191
Qua
Activity: 73
I realized that the developers sent an application for the addition of Yobit, but so far there is no reaction.
Maybe on Binance try? We very much want to get tokens
Pages:
Jump to: