Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 20. (Read 3763 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 0
We are waiting for this very much. Sent a good amount on Yobit to add faster. We study the rules for adding to other exchanges
Very much I wait.  I want to participate in this project and see prospects!  Let it all turn out soon!
copper member
Activity: 125
We are waiting for this very much. Sent a good amount on Yobit to add faster. We study the rules for adding to other exchanges
What are the plans of the development team at the moment?  I very much want to buy tokens and don`t know where Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
As we know today esport gaming industries are growing bigger every day..The crowd getting wild..I'm sure many investor will see this project as a chance because areal are in the gaming industries..I hope Areal team can expanding to Asia too because this project is have a good potential..Keep on the good track and good luck for Areal team..
copper member
We do not receive a reply from the stock exchanges in any way
Activity: 55
waiting for the tokens to buy
copper member
Activity: 191
Great, your white paper has so many detail infor. I will read all
egretia
That's for sure. There is not always a VISA. And playing games and getting tokens that can be exchanged on the exchange is very good. I think the developers are moving in the right direction.
I absolutely agree with this opinion. So it will be more convenient for everyone.
It's great that this project is the first. He has the opportunity to become a leader.
People will be able to play their favorite online games, and change old things to tokens and receive real money. This is a really great idea.
Is the project even capable of this?  If so, then that's excellent!  I did not expect the idea to be so powerful!
When will it appear on the exchange? Which exchanges are the first in the plans?
On which exchanges will it be possible to purchase this token?

https://twitter.com/areal_service
Correctly!  Well, that there is a tweeter, will the news be there?
copper member
Activity: 18
On which exchanges will it be possible to purchase this token?
egretia
That's for sure. There is not always a VISA. And playing games and getting tokens that can be exchanged on the exchange is very good. I think the developers are moving in the right direction.
I absolutely agree with this opinion. So it will be more convenient for everyone.
It's great that this project is the first. He has the opportunity to become a leader.
People will be able to play their favorite online games, and change old things to tokens and receive real money. This is a really great idea.
Is the project even capable of this?  If so, then that's excellent!  I did not expect the idea to be so powerful!
Qua
Activity: 73
egretia
copper member
egretia
Qua
Activity: 73
egretia
For many people this is not only a chance to sell unnecessary game values, but also earn
egretia
copper member
egretia
copper member
Our team continues to work on the project Areal and follows the schedule according to the road map
Nice to hear it Smiley
I was also interested, watched the channel in the telegram is very interesting, waiting for new news from the developers)

Recently, good news comes from developers, it's a pity you can not buy tokens yet. We wait.
When is it planned to start selling a token? Interesting project.
Activity: 46
Do not forget to read our official communities:

I've never been on Twitter, but I'm signing up for it.
copper member
Do not forget to read our official communities:

Activity: 46
I like.
When start ICO.
I think it will be good start fo your progect! Wink
did you see the channel in the telegram? Very interesting
Pages:
Jump to: