Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 22. (Read 3763 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Yobit scam exchange
yobit cool exchange  Cool. On her, the crypt rate is always + 2-5%  Grin. everywhere its pluses  Wink
Activity: 36
I heard that the Yobit can add coins for years.
copper member
Activity: 125
The application for the addition was sent on April 10, but so far silence
Activity: 104
this is real investment i love it Lips sealed
Activity: 18
You have submitted an application to add a coin to the exchange. If you applied, how long ago?
copper member
Our team works in full. The more exchangers will be, the better.
Activity: 46
Maybe it's just that it's bad for Yobit, according to rumors, And he never traded there?
I dont know. I heard only negative reviews, I myself am not registered there. If this coin is added to Yobit, then I will register there, because I want to buy these tokens. I like to play computer games online
well, if this coin will add on Yobit I think not one I will translate to their balance sheets but many of my friends. But hotelos to see this coin on larger exchanges, I think she deserves it.
Activity: 126
I'm looking forward to hearing back from you on this project. looks great.
Activity: 55
Maybe it's just that it's bad for Yobit, according to rumors, And he never traded there?
I dont know. I heard only negative reviews, I myself am not registered there. If this coin is added to Yobit, then I will register there, because I want to buy these tokens. I like to play computer games online
Activity: 18
On what exchanges do you plan to add your coin?
Qua
Activity: 73
You offend Yobit, but most likely he will be the first to add this coin and win the arrival of new people
You do not need to project good projects on Yobit, do not spoil your reputation
And I like Yobit? Why do you treat him like that?
There is an opinion that good coins on Yobit do not want to be added. Yobit in humans is associated with a scam.
Developers of this project I recommend to be added to the good exchanges (HitBTC, Binance)
You probably just watched only large exchanges, Yobit although not a large exchange, but where is the main audience from Russia, or do not you want to work with the Russians?
This question is best asked by developers

Activity: 36
I'm going to register on Yobit to buy your coin. Russian audience is not a problem.
copper member
Telegram will be blocked for citizens of Russia. In order not to lose our community to Russian citizens, subscribe to our official twitter:

https://twitter.com/areal_service
There is an opinion that good coins on Yobit do not want to be added. Yobit in humans is associated with a scam.
Developers of this project I recommend to be added to the good exchanges (HitBTC, Binance)
You probably just watched only large exchanges, Yobit although not a large exchange, but where is the main audience from Russia, or do not you want to work with the Russians?
This question is best asked by developers
Activity: 16
thanks for the road map. I remembered that my joystick from ps3 also broke  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 22
We will add to the famous stock exchanges, but later. First, we'll add to small ones, at https://coinmarketcap.com/, and then on large

Good news)))) I wanna buy and hodl it))) Cool
Pages:
Jump to: