Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 24. (Read 3763 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
It will be something in the form of a blockchain where the players themselves will interact with each other?
copper member
Activity: 125
Will there be a link to the site?
When the site is ready for 100%, the link will appear in the first message of the topic
Activity: 16
The best advertising, it's a working product and profitable conditions. I hope developers will please us with this  good luck DEV.
Site is ready for 53%, everything goes according to the road map
Will there be a link to the site?
copper member
We have been working in the gaming industry for more than 12 years and believe that the time has come for the blockchain
copper member
Activity: 191
Great idea guys! The market of games will only grow, and you are on the right track. I and my syi are waiting for the appearance of such a product for the acceleration and simplification of purchases WoT.
Activity: 36
Why do you believe in this project?
I don't understand why we need it, because there are lots of similar projects
It's like buying food from a store. Why do you need so many stores when there is one or two? When there is competition, the product is better.
Activity: 140
Why do you believe in this project?
I don't understand why we need it, because there are lots of similar projects
Qua
Activity: 73
Great news from Twitter:
"Areal is negotiating for cooperation with one of the gaming companies. Sure, this will help make a breakthrough in the gaming industry"

Good luck to the developers.
I like reading your Twitter, waiting for the launch platform
copper member
Also I want to buy tokens, but they did not seem to add to the stock exchanges. No information from developers
We are waiting for the result on two exchanges

looks great  Smiley I'm looking forward
Thank you
Activity: 34
looks great  Smiley I'm looking forward
The project just started, we wait
Qua
Also I want to buy tokens, but they did not seem to add to the stock exchanges. No information from developers
Activity: 22
Any news? I'm waiting for the listing of the token's on the exchanges with impatience Cool
copper member
The best advertising, it's a working product and profitable conditions. I hope developers will please us with this  good luck DEV.
Site is ready for 53%, everything goes according to the road map
Activity: 36
Cool. You can sell your IS-7
Qua
World of Tanks really will be addet into areal platforms?
In official Twitter, they wrote yes: https://twitter.com/areal_service/status/980831788057624577
Activity: 22
How wonderful it would be that I am a working person can spend a small part of the salary and buy myself in the game what you need and play a little, and not spend months watching the monitor Cheesy
Activity: 252
Interesting ^_^
Pages:
Jump to: