Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 25. (Read 3763 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
World of Tanks really will be addet into areal platforms?
Activity: 36
Indeed, everyone's childhood dream  Grin great project, very promising. Which coins do you accept?
Written in the first message of the topic, that all calculations in the AREAL token.
Activity: 18
How to get tokens for free?
•     Purchase of tokens on stock exchanges
•     Assistance in testing, development and promotion of the project
•     Active participation in projects integrated into the Areal platform
Activity: 5
Indeed, everyone's childhood dream  Grin great project, very promising. Which coins do you accept?
Qua
Activity: 73
How to get tokens for free?
copper member
Activity: 125
Hi guys! Can i mine this coins, or buy on ico?
No. The whole project will be implemented at its own expense, by its own programmers
Activity: 16
Hi guys! Can i mine this coins, or buy on ico?
Activity: 55
Obviously, if people develop a game theme, then rather their past was associated with games.
not a fact, there are many other examples
Obviously, if people develop a game theme, then rather their past was associated with games.
copper member
Is there any info on the dev team?
Members of our team wrote codes for games. The information will be on the site.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Is there any info on the dev team?
Qua
For example, I can sell something in one game, and buy something in another game using the Areal?
This is written in the first message of the topic. You can even buy and sell an account in another game
copper member
For example, I can sell something in one game, and buy something in another game using the Areal?
Yes. No problem.
Activity: 22
copper member
I like your review of games on Twitter
Thank you for watching Twitter. Discuss your online games, it is important for us to see what games people love
Activity: 18
I like your review of games on Twitter
Activity: 55
Badly that public ICO is not present, I would be the participant
Qua
This will be a project on existing games as I understand it. There are no versatility, including payment may vary in different countries, not everywhere there are convenient payment methods like bank card. I was faced with it in EA games.
Developers do not write games, but will conclude contracts with localizers and the players base. A good idea
This will be a project on existing games as I understand it. There are no versatility, including payment may vary in different countries, not everywhere there are convenient payment methods like bank card. I was faced with it in EA games.
copper member
I do not quite understand the game, do you yourself develop and release or ready-made games? because for ready-made games you can download other people's money (offline) and translate online in some games prohibit the transfer
Areal - purchase, sale, exchange, rent of game values
Pages:
Jump to: