Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 26. (Read 3763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I do not quite understand the game, do you yourself develop and release or ready-made games? because for ready-made games you can download other people's money (offline) and translate online in some games prohibit the transfer
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I play Tera Online. Can I sell my armor?
Activity: 18
Why do people reserve a place? You can always write at any time, the topic is open
Later they will write a message. Maybe time is not enough for a person
Qua
Activity: 73
Why do people reserve a place? You can always write at any time, the topic is open
Activity: 7
reserved
copper member
Activity: 125
Hello there. Can anyone tell me what token rate will be on the ICO?
The Areal team has its own staff of programmers and funding sources, so we do not need a public ICO. We need your suggestions, comments and your support. Token - AREAL.
Activity: 22
Any news? Smiley
In our time, the gaming industry is very popular and is actively developing, I hope you will take its place in it) good Luck and success!  Wink
copper member
Partnership with game developers, localizers and players?
65% of the chain will work thanks to the players
Qua
One of the chains of our system are players who can exchange their unnecessary good things for tokens and then use them to buy other things or sell them on exchangers
Partnership with game developers, localizers and players?
copper member
Crypto projects based on partnership with large game developers are very promising for me, because the computer games industry is probably one of the fastest growing industries. I'm still waiting for news from you. Good luck Smiley
Are you sure that the partnership will be only with famous game projects?
One of the chains of our system are players who can exchange their unnecessary good things for tokens and then use them to buy other things or sell them on exchangers
Seems platfrom this game is very interested in people here and I am also interested to see how this project will succeed in the future. i'm would like waiting update about link website and white paper on this project.
Wait for Q2 / 2018, the work is in full swing
On your platform will be provided only the exchange of gaming items? or will there also be an opportunity to participate in online tournaments and eSports events?
Areal is intended for purchase, exchange, sale or lease of game values. We are glad that you not only discuss and ask questions, but also offer interesting ideas.
I do not know, but I think it would be cool Smiley
Activity: 36
Crypto projects based on partnership with large game developers are very promising for me, because the computer games industry is probably one of the fastest growing industries. I'm still waiting for news from you. Good luck Smiley
Are you sure that the partnership will be only with famous game projects?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
On your platform will be provided only the exchange of gaming items? or will there also be an opportunity to participate in online tournaments and eSports events?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
Seems platfrom this game is very interested in people here and I am also interested to see how this project will succeed in the future. i'm would like waiting update about link website and white paper on this project.

Qua
All right. The game industry is gaining momentum over the years, because games are becoming more realistic
copper member
Do not forget to follow us on TWITTER and TELEGRAM

Analysts predict that in 2018 the volume of the cybersport market will reach $ 906 million. 38% of this amount will generate the North American region. The same share will come to other countries of the world, except China, which will take 18%, and South Korea (6%).
As they say in the gaming industry: gl & hf Smiley
Activity: 36
As the road map suggests, this is just the beginning, hopefully we will find out more about AREAL in Q2 2018
Pages:
Jump to: