Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 27. (Read 3763 times)

copper member
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Considering there is currently no website or whitepaper, are there any compelling reasons why games and gamers would use the Areal platform over inhouse services?
There are no identical projects, each has its pros and cons. The strongest will win
Of course. Just need to wait. The site will soon appear (Q2/2018). We are moving forward.
Qua
Activity: 73
There are no identical projects, each has its pros and cons. The strongest will win
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
where could be found link for site, some kind of presentation, white paper?
interested in projects for gamerzz))
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Considering there is currently no website or whitepaper, are there any compelling reasons why games and gamers would use the Areal platform over inhouse services?
copper member
Hey guys, im not really sure that i understand the vision for this project.  Is there anyone who can ELI5?  Alsoo how does it differ from the other existing 50 gaming blockchain projects?

thanks,

Dan
Thank you for showing interest in our project.
Areal is not the first in the gaming industry, but in the future will be able to compete.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Hey guys, im not really sure that i understand the vision for this project.  Is there anyone who can ELI5?  Alsoo how does it differ from the other existing 50 gaming blockchain projects?

thanks,

Dan
Activity: 36
I hear Derek Smart is on board.
Then this is a very ambitious project.

At the end of this week, voting will be added to the C-СEX exchange. We invite you to vote.
I vote for listing on more serious exchanges too.
Qua
Perfect World, EVE Online, Tera Online. Good online games
Activity: 22
Which games are planning a partnership with your project?
Now there are negotiations with various partners. We will write to you about this later. Watch our Twitter or Telegram channels

Thank you very much, I subscribed to your channels Wink
copper member
Now there are negotiations with various partners. We will write to you about this later. Watch our Twitter or Telegram channels. Our direction is MMORPG
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
I hear Derek Smart is on board.
Qua
I'm new in all this, but the idea is very interesting. Many adults and children love games
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
great project!
I'll follow you and hope you succeed.
on the other hand it will not be easy because there is already a lot of competition in your sector of activity.
Activity: 36
The idea of creating such a platform is not new. The competition is big. I already bought tokens called SkinCoin. There is a similar game platform, the purchase of weapons, equipment. But, I think that this project will also await success. It all depends on what games will use this platform.
Yes, but if the devs are actively engaged in the project, it can win a competitive race.
copper member
At the end of this week, voting will be added to the C-СEX exchange. We invite you to vote.
Activity: 42
interesting.. will keep an eye on it
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
The idea of creating such a platform is not new. The competition is big. I already bought tokens called SkinCoin. There is a similar game platform, the purchase of weapons, equipment. But, I think that this project will also await success. It all depends on what games will use this platform.
already read whitepaper, its too amazing and waiting for ICO

I agree with you. I am waiting too Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
already read whitepaper, its too amazing and waiting for ICO
Pages:
Jump to: