Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 102. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
Activity: 23
good project. hope all the best for you
Activity: 126
I see your project site, very interesting and have careful planning. with the support of a strong team that is in it hopefully for the smooth progress and many people who are interested in your project. I will invite you can join your project. Good luck !!!
Activity: 17
Awesome Project With Great Team. BitEsprit doing a great job in all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. I Suggeste you guys to start making your account in BitEsprit.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
a nice surprise your project, it brings together in my opinion all that can be requested for an exchange. Many options, such as crypto fiat transfer and credit card service.
Activity: 61
Very interesting project. good luck!
Another crypto exchange is another opportunity. The point is that with every new exchange, there are new people introduced(out of the actual crypto community) and this is always good. Best Wishes
Activity: 4
Activity: 27
This project implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency..
Activity: 83
I'm glad to be part of this big potential project.
With strong community's this project will be one of largest energy ICO's in 2018.
This is a unique and totally different project in crypto currency market.
I've seen your announcement, pretty cool concept
I hope the developers not abandoned this potential project, good luck everyone!
Activity: 54
I was also one of the first to join the super fast-growing group. It is a great community and I believe that it can really be great. The admins are super helpful and through the numerous events you can earn more token quickly. Thug to the moon!
Activity: 62
BitEsprit is all the crypto traders need!all-in-one crypto exchange! wow that is so cool! can't wait to see the successful of this project! Great team members with very good roadmap...the project is very promising, and i see the very bright future of this project! I will definitely support this project!
Activity: 41
This project implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency..
Activity: 7
The idea of the concept BitEsprit seems to have a concrete interest and will be profitable for the users. The team is solid and the reachable softcap. We  wish a great success all the team so that this project
Activity: 2
Thank you very much i just joined to airdrop!  Wink
Activity: 3
Would be happy to joined the airdrop very like the project.hope this project will proceed smoothly good luck !!
Activity: 47
WOW!!! this is awesome project!!!! It is very very cool, And i want to get airdrop token and of course i want to participate in ICO! And i want to know how i can to be a part of project? It is serious!!! What must I have skills that I can to  become a member team? And I have some social media for project promotion!!!
Activity: 131
A very interesting project with an awesome teams. Keep the great work and hope BitEsprit will have a big success in future. BitEsprit is the First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange. BitEsprit also able to provide a free and secure debit card and spend your profits at any POS.
This great project.  Let's unite to win! i like project
Activity: 32
It’s been only 1 month for me since I’ve been filling airdrops but yours is the bestest one yet I like the work the team the Blockchain the token everything it’s just like i have no words t described your project I’m all set to I be at in this ICO 🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️
Jump to: