Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 101. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This project is an excellent blockchain technology innovation overall to facilitate all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange. Great project description and concept.   I believe this project is gonna be huge in the near future considering how promising its utility is. Keep it up BitEsprit developing team. I wish this project succeed
Activity: 23
thanks.Good project
Activity: 156
Very happy to joining this type of airdrop, bitesprit presented by all in one exchange client can assess verious type of pair of currency and both are fiat currency in tread at one place,, best team spirit to increase clients handfree to freedom, I hope God bless your project and success near term
Activity: 27
I am very much looking forward.
Activity: 33
Excellent project! I just went through the white paper and blog posts and the whole idea looks promising. Top advisors of this field, talented team with a lot of potential adds up the brilliant project. Keep up the work guys!
Activity: 29
Activity: 211
A good project deserves to be on a good exchange like Binance, coin exchange e.t.c,
This project is really one of a kind,seems to me like bitcoin cash ,to the moon guys.
Activity: 1
ive been loving this project since the first day i stumbled upon it. as an investor i believe this is a really interesting opportunity that should be on everybody's radar. of course you must do your own research!! when you do your own research you will quickly see that BitEsprit is on the top of the food chain for multiple reasons. the first reason is that they are solving real life use cases that at this point in time which happen to be very useful and necessary. this said reason of course is an all in one cryptocurrency trading solution. from what ive gathered it is pretty rare for a cryptocurrency exchange to be able to offer all of its users the opportunity to trade cryptocurrency against fiat currency pairs! they also have many more things up their sleeve that i suggest looking into as soon as possible.
Activity: 82
This project looks serious and aim is great. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community.
I fixedly watch this project, it is very interesting and promising company. I wish to this project of dynamic growth
Activity: 1
I am deeply impressed by this project because of the special advantages which it brings to users:
No fee ICO token listing: it will encourage more tokens contact for listing on BitEsprit.
Low trading fees (0.15%): it could be a win-win basic in trading market.
These are listed above not all benefit that BitEsprit brings to us but these are most important to the users.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Why do you think that you will have the most profitable prices?
Activity: 29
GOOD TEAM WORK Great project nice team work i really appreciate your team work and project all the best team
Activity: 73
The very interesting project, I like the concept of this project and made me interested to participate in this project, I wish you a good future!

Activity: 31
GOOD TEAM WORK Great project nice team work i really appreciate your team work and project all the best team
Activity: 15
BITESPRIT is an excellent project. I advise you to get drunk. Their solution is secure and allows simple and effective transactions. Its security is iso 27001. It assembles a multitude of solutions that adapts to your request. They will set up credit cards to use their system.
Activity: 84
Great Project as its all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies , which is competitive.  Its unique also as it offer BitEsprit debit card and spend your profits at any POS;.
Activity: 25
Fantastic project,with great team. I am very glad to be a part of this project. Good luck in future. I think go very well....
Activity: 5
It s a solid and good project. I like the team especialy and the future of the [Suspicious link removed]d luck
Activity: 322
BITESPRIT is an excellent project. I advise you to get drunk. Their solution is secure and allows simple and effective transactions. Its security is iso 27001. It assembles a multitude of solutions that adapts to your request. They will set up credit cards to use their system.
It brings together in my opinion all that can be requested for an exchange. Many options, such as crypto fiat transfer and credit card service.
Activity: 44
a good project. the future is promising. I hope you will succeed
Pages:
Jump to: