Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blokbiz - Safe Crypto investments, controlled project! - page 18. (Read 7125 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Your company is legally registered by now?
Activity: 31
Well, let's see how it goes. Your plan to manually select the projects and keep the project managers is all well-intended, but there's always a chance that there will be some adjustments needed.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
How the refund will work? It will be 100% if the project fails?

Thank you for your question!

It depends on the progress of the project. If the project stops operating right after the funding period, then yes.
If the project fails during the operation/development, the investors will get their remaining funds back. They will be able to see how much the company already spent in %. The remaining part will be transfered back to the investors if something happens with the project.

We will monitor the companies' spendings and they will get the funds in installments based on the attached budget plan, roadmap, business plan, etc.
Activity: 108
How the refund will work? It will be 100% if the project fails?
Activity: 142
2000 ETH is very reasonable for such project, wish you luck!!
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
The ICO hype is all gone, the investors are much more sophisticated. So a BlockBiz as a third-party is a thing for "grown-up" players Wink)
How are you going to select the projects? You will search for ICO on your own or you expect the owners to reach you first??

At the beginning of BlokBiz we're going to search for interesting and good looking projects. However, there will be a possibility to apply for listing on your site for the companies from the beginning.

We check many aspects when we're at the selection. The viability of the project, the professionalism of the team members, and we're going to check the owners and the structure of the company. If everything seems fine they'll be able to be listen on our site.
Activity: 36
How are you going to select the projects? You will search for ICO on your own or you expect the owners to reach you first??
Payment in installments is questionable. What are you going to do with the money while waiting for a certain project stage? Those funds may be used for investments as a side project. But of course, it has to be low risk.

We're not risking our client's funds by investing them. Those funds will be kept as a deposit in highest security. We provide a safer environment for investors to invest in checked and monitored ICOs, but BlokBiz as a company is not dealing with investments.
Activity: 120
BlockBiz can trully change the crypto investing. And with more companies dealing fairly the market is likely to change in general.
Activity: 148
Payment in installments is questionable. What are you going to do with the money while waiting for a certain project stage? Those funds may be used for investments as a side project. But of course, it has to be low risk.
Can you show a sample contract you sign with the projects? Want to know what to expect if I ever start an ICO

Sure! Drop us a PM and we send you the draft.
I LOVE your intro video Grin that accent and wording!!! LOL!! True story Wink

Hahaha. Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 30
The compliance check is crucial today. Unfortunately…
Activity: 134
Can you show a sample contract you sign with the projects? Want to know what to expect if I ever start an ICO
Activity: 166
I LOVE your intro video Grin that accent and wording!!! LOL!! True story Wink
Now it's the private sale stage, right?

It's the pre-sale stage right now. We offer our token (XBZ) at a very reasonable price.

Visit blokbiz.io for more information and do not miss the 1.72x bonus during the pre-sale period.
That's really can be smth we all need here. With the ico sector fast development in the past, many investors had bad experiences. It would be better to have a tool to lower the risks.

Thank you very much for your comment.
Yes, our goal is to create that tool for the investors.
Activity: 28
Now it's the private sale stage, right?
I have been a crypto investor for more than 5 years now. I have a great deal of passion for your crowdfunding project. You have a wonderful project, I must commend your team.

However, I would to like know what measures you have in place to solve the challenges confronting the crowdfunding market. Thanks

Dear Onuscoin,

We really appreciate your kind words. BlokBiz is a secured and monitored crowdfunding portal. We are an intermediary that combines blockchain technology with the most secure compliance methods used by big commercial banks.

BlokBiz gives solution to the current ICO and cryptocurreny investment issues. It also filters financial criminal activities such as scam ICOs, money laundering, terrorism and black market financing. We dedicate a project manager for each and every ICO project, so it is directly monitored and guided by our Team.

We hope we could answer your question.

Good day,
BlokBiz Team
Pages:
Jump to: