Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blokbiz - Safe Crypto investments, controlled project! - page 19. (Read 7125 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
That's really can be smth we all need here. With the ico sector fast development in the past, many investors had bad experiences. It would be better to have a tool to lower the risks.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Sometimes, it all seems impossible but till the moment it gets done! So, always set your goals so high that people laugh at it! Because that’s when you know you really have something worthy to work for!

With Blokbiz’s presale on with a massive bonus, it is an opportunity worth looking at!
Activity: 322
Mнe oчeнь пoнpaвилcя этoт пpoeкт в нeм вce пoдpoбнo и дocтyпным языкoм oпиcaнo. Дaжe тaкoй нoвичoк кaк я пoчти вce пoнял.
Mнe oчeнь пoнpaвилcя этoт пpoeкт в нeм вce пoдpoбнo и дocтyпным языкoм oпиcaнo. Дaжe тaкoй нoвичoк кaк я пoчти вce пoнял.

Dear sergstz90,

We are not sure of what you are exactly trying to say due to the language used, which we believe is Russian. So, we request you to kindly have your question in English. However, we do like to mention it that we soon will have things working in several different languages, so stay tuned!

Good day,
The BlokBiz Team
I like the concept behind your project. However, my biggest fear is your platform safety. Late last month, I invested in a crypto platform and my assets were heavily compromised. It took me two weeks to recover from shock. Now, my question is; how can I be confident that my assets are safe on your platform?

Hi FutureICOs,

Thank you for your question. Our company takes the security of investors' cryptosystem seriously, so we run our companies and their owners with serious compliance check. We demand some documents such as the following before registering Companies on our platform:

● Certificate of Incorporation
● Shareholder’s Register (copy)
● Director’s Register (copy)
● Organizational Chart
● Cash Flow Projections
● Most recent version of the Memorandum & Articles of Association or other statutory documents including the appointed Director(s) & shareholder(s)
● Power of Attorney (if applicable)
● Names of shareholders (partners) holding 25%+
● Articles of Incorporation/Organization (in case of LLC) Certificate of Ownership (in case of LLC).

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team

We invite you to bring your project to Altmarkets.cc,

Add your coin to our exchange by requesting Here

(OPTIONAL) Join us on Discord to speak directly to us about your listing request : https://discord.gg/ZhQzy5f

Our Fees - https://altmarkets.cc/fees
Listing Policy: https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin

Dear AltcoinWire,

We like to thank you for considering us to be part of your site. We will certainly look into it and get back to you soon.

Thanks for your time,
Blokbiz Representative
Activity: 37
I have been a crypto investor for more than 5 years now. I have a great deal of passion for your crowdfunding project. You have a wonderful project, I must commend your team.

However, I would to like know what measures you have in place to solve the challenges confronting the crowdfunding market. Thanks
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
I like the concept behind your project. However, my biggest fear is your platform safety. Late last month, I invested in a crypto platform and my assets were heavily compromised. It took me two weeks to recover from shock. Now, my question is; how can I be confident that my assets are safe on your platform?
A new way to make an investment on some business.
And through Blokbiz we will be able to minimize any possible loss due to the business failure by having our fund saved in a form of coin, is it like that?

Thank you for your question!

You are right! BlokBiz Group's intention is to minimize the possible loss due to business failure or fraudulent activity. As you may know, for most ICOs the funding part is critical, but not sufficient for achieving success. The majority of problems occur after the funding part, when no one has the power to control the project so all the invested funds can go to waste or can be stolen.

That's why at BlokBiz we demand a cashflow projection/budget plan before the funding part, so if the funding part is successful we can send out the funded amounts to the company in installments based on the attached budget plan + on their activity and progress in the project. So even if the project seems promising, the team seems professional, but because of some other factors the project can't be realized, the investors will get back their remaining invested funds so their won't lose all of their invested coins.

I hope I could give you an appropriate answer.

Come back with a new question anytime! We're happy to give you reply.
BlokBiz Team
Do you still need a Russian translation? I could help with this. Let me know if interested.

Hi lendircinta,

We will soon be starting the Bounty Campaign, so please stay tuned with us!

Thank you,
The BlokBiz Team
Activity: 182

We invite you to bring your project to Altmarkets.cc,

Add your coin to our exchange by requesting Here

(OPTIONAL) Join us on Discord to speak directly to us about your listing request : https://discord.gg/ZhQzy5f

Our Fees - https://altmarkets.cc/fees
Listing Policy: https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin
Watching this project with interest and given the hope of the advantages it may bring to establishing quality of upcoming ICO's.

Dear teamhighlander,

We like to thank you for your interest in our project. We certainly have one mission, and that to make the Cryptospace a place where everyone can feel comfortable, secure and happy to be part of.

Have a good day,
Blokbiz Representative
the challenge here is how many projects would use your platform? you need to get sufficient number of projects on board so you will generate enough income to get this going. good luck!

Dear CaVO32,

We are absolutely aware of the challenges we are going to face moving forward, but let me assure you, we are all up for it! And that via having PROPER plans for everything.

Thank you so much for the interest in the project!

Best Regards,
The BlokBiz Team
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
A new way to make an investment on some business.
And through Blokbiz we will be able to minimize any possible loss due to the business failure by having our fund saved in a form of coin, is it like that?
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Do you still need a Russian translation? I could help with this. Let me know if interested.
Activity: 84
Hi  guys, I am new to this coin, this coin has unique feature,  good spec and it's logo
Is also good and I can see a lot of positive comments on this coin,  I like to be on this project. Good luck!
Activity: 14
Watching this project with interest and given the hope of the advantages it may bring to establishing quality of upcoming ICO's.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
the challenge here is how many projects would use your platform? you need to get sufficient number of projects on board so you will generate enough income to get this going. good luck!
Are you sure that those who are running ICOs will give all the documents that you need?
The list is long. But, I highly doubt that they will comply to submit all those sensitive docs especially the last items --

What's your selling point to these ICO creators?
You don't have the track record yet. So why are they gonna trust you with all these business docs?

Thank you very much for your question.

These documents are required even when an entity opens a corporate bank account. We will apply almost the same level of security in this sector to prevent any kind of fraudulent activity.
There is a possibility that these documents were already asked from an institution, so it's not that big of an effort from the ICO creators.

What is the selling point to these entities? It's not evident that a company that provides all these documents will appear on our website and be shown to the investors. After the compliance check we will rate project's viability and the team members' professionalism. If everything seems OK the project can finally appear to the audience. By minimizing the number of projects on our site only to the best ones, our customers would more likely invest to those companies that are checked, cooperative, open and under supervision. Thus, only by appearing on our site is a very good reference and marketing for an ICO.

Furthermore, we do not claim fix prices for the appearance, the companies cannot buy good rating, or priority treatment etc.. The whole fee is commission based and depends on the success of the funding period so projects with small capital but with a good project and experts have the chance to be listed and managed on BlokBiz.

About the trust issues. The compliance check is provided by a third-party company here in Hungary that also provides compliance, customer service and IT services to banks and payment institutions. All those documents will be stored and managed by them as they are also monitred by the authorities.

I hope I could answer your question.

Come back with another question anytime,

Kind regards,
The BlokBiz Team
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Are you sure that those who are running ICOs will give all the documents that you need?
The list is long. But, I highly doubt that they will comply to submit all those sensitive docs especially the last items --

What's your selling point to these ICO creators?
You don't have the track record yet. So why are they gonna trust you with all these business docs?
Pages:
Jump to: