Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 48. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
They can always do the other ways if they impression and visitors in their site is small, Like advertising on famous websites like youtube, daily motion, and crypto related magazines.
Yeah. Advertising the project in famous websites are a good strategy to earn good impressions and reviews from the people. They can also possibly captivate more potential investors that will help for the platform be good on it's functions. By this, this will give them a better chance to succeed.
And you know that high-quality advertizing on the good websites costs very considerable money? Therefore developers need to risk own means that not always pays off.
Activity: 504
They can always do the other ways if they impression and visitors in their site is small, Like advertising on famous websites like youtube, daily motion, and crypto related magazines.
Yeah. Advertising the project in famous websites are a good strategy to earn good impressions and reviews from the people. They can also possibly captivate more potential investors that will help for the platform be good on it's functions. By this, this will give them a better chance to succeed.
Yes, the advertisements is very effective way to attract and be famous in the crypto market and some other sites that is allowed to advertise crypto currency. There are sites that is banned the crypto but some also supported the market for quite a long time now.
Another very good way to make a commercial and run it on different commercials as an advertisement, for example on YouTube. Also many can see it.
Merit: 20
I'm guessing the team will have to strive and low chance to reach the big hard cap for this ICO sale. Just saying 55 Million USD is not a joke.
Yes, of course, for someone, and $ 10 is an investment and a good amount, and someone also includes $ 100 and for him it is a penny.
Well nobody knows guys, they might be able to raise the maximum amount throughout their ico sale. Lets just hope for the best.

If they can raise it up to 30 million in the end of November then it will be convincing that they have the chance to reach the hardcap in upcoming months.
For me most of the time i just check if the project hits softcap and thats all what is needed I think hardcap is really hard to hit except those really exceptional project that normally reach during private sales

Most of those "private sales" are bullshit, most of those developers are usually lying lmao. It creates a fomo atmosphere for some noobs pumping up the price
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Yes, the advertisements is very effective way to attract and be famous in the crypto market and some other sites that is allowed to advertise crypto currency. There are sites that is banned the crypto but some also supported the market for quite a long time now.
Activity: 630
I'm guessing the team will have to strive and low chance to reach the big hard cap for this ICO sale. Just saying 55 Million USD is not a joke.
Yes, of course, for someone, and $ 10 is an investment and a good amount, and someone also includes $ 100 and for him it is a penny.
Well nobody knows guys, they might be able to raise the maximum amount throughout their ico sale. Lets just hope for the best.

If they can raise it up to 30 million in the end of November then it will be convincing that they have the chance to reach the hardcap in upcoming months.
For me most of the time i just check if the project hits softcap and thats all what is needed I think hardcap is really hard to hit except those really exceptional project that normally reach during private sales

This is for sure that i know, They will have difficulties on achieving such big hardcap, and look at the market now its on chaos right now.
If you look at the current conditions I think indirectly it will certainly have an impact on the difficulty to reach the hardcap but even so we must remain optimistic that the work can be achieved
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 168
The smart contracts will also be able to adapt to all types of transport and to any kind of smaller niche of the market. It's interesting the choice to use Erc223 over Erc20 token, that, other than promising to reduce the need of gas for tx, seems also more appropriate for the intended use of the utility token cargo.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Cargocoin team managed how to collect investors before ICO.if you see the ICO progress,they got some ranked from top partners.hope the will finish with best result

For now, they are struggling to reach their hard cap of 55 million USD.  They need better promotion, for example, putting some advertisement of youtube, They can gain good result in there.

In my own opinion, it is very hard to achieved the hard cap because the market now are still not recovering and most crypto investors are holding their coins. So the team must have to focus in making the platform better so that when it is completely developed, more people will going to invest in the future.

Activity: 336

If you said, dude? if the project is exceptional? But still these project has big potential to be on the market even if they don't reach their hardcap.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

This is for sure that i know, They will have difficulties on achieving such big hardcap, and look at the market now its on chaos right now.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

Activity: 308
Maybe this is stupid question, but i want know does Cargocoin listed at coinmarketcap?
There are no cryptocurrencies on this site, and I think that they will not appear there soon. So you can watch the process yourself when they appear on the site.
Everything can be done possibly because the world of cryptocurrency is unpredictable. We just have to wait and keep monitoring the project because sooner or later, there will be new announcements to be made by the team regarding the progress.

Crypto currency is unpredictable which needs to monitored. That is why in every project the team should focus also on how to satisfied and feel the supporters less worries. Giving updates and active communication between both side will be the best action to do to maintain a positive community.
Activity: 423
Maybe this is stupid question, but i want know does Cargocoin listed at coinmarketcap?
There are no cryptocurrencies on this site, and I think that they will not appear there soon. So you can watch the process yourself when they appear on the site.
Everything can be done possibly because the world of cryptocurrency is unpredictable. We just have to wait and keep monitoring the project because sooner or later, there will be new announcements to be made by the team regarding the progress.
I think soon Cargocoin coins should appear on coinmarketcap. I hope the developers will make an announcement about this, so that all supporters can follow the growth rate.
Actually have so hard for listed at CMC, they need to have good volume at trading, if i don't have any mistakes? Cargo still not listed at any exchange.
Merit: 0
Well why? I think that innovations are absolutely real and can be added if the team of it wants. You shouldn't add everything, it is necessary to approach it intelligently.
Of course, developers can change anything during project development. We can only support these innovations and follow the development of the project.
Dua
Activity: 616
I think soon Cargocoin coins should appear on coinmarketcap. I hope the developers will make an announcement about this, so that all supporters can follow the growth rate.
Activity: 490
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Well why? I think that innovations are absolutely real and can be added if the team of it wants. You shouldn't add everything, it is necessary to approach it intelligently.
Activity: 378

They SHOULDNT increase the maximum for the ICO, that's literally cheating against the investors unless you mean having a preset price raise per token OR burning tokens
For me, any price increase or decrease when you bought at a high price is not a very pleasant action on the part of the developers. Since many have invested in the project and are waiting for profit.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: