Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 49. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I'm guessing the team will have to strive and low chance to reach the big hard cap for this ICO sale. Just saying 55 Million USD is not a joke.
Yes, of course, for someone, and $ 10 is an investment and a good amount, and someone also includes $ 100 and for him it is a penny.
Well nobody knows guys, they might be able to raise the maximum amount throughout their ico sale. Lets just hope for the best.

They SHOULDNT increase the maximum for the ICO, that's literally cheating against the investors unless you mean having a preset price raise per token OR burning tokens
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Cargocoin team managed how to collect investors before ICO.if you see the ICO progress,they got some ranked from top partners.hope the will finish with best result

For now, they are struggling to reach their hard cap of 55 million USD.  They need better promotion, for example, putting some advertisement of youtube, They can gain good result in there.

In my own opinion, it is very hard to achieved the hard cap because the market now are still not recovering and most crypto investors are holding their coins. So the team must have to focus in making the platform better so that when it is completely developed, more people will going to invest in the future.
From my own experience in cryptocurrency there is nothing impossible. I saw as frankly weak projects collected the necessary sums and even more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I'm guessing the team will have to strive and low chance to reach the big hard cap for this ICO sale. Just saying 55 Million USD is not a joke.
Yes, of course, for someone, and $ 10 is an investment and a good amount, and someone also includes $ 100 and for him it is a penny.
Well nobody knows guys, they might be able to raise the maximum amount throughout their ico sale. Lets just hope for the best.

If they can raise it up to 30 million in the end of November then it will be convincing that they have the chance to reach the hardcap in upcoming months.

As we can observed, the team are attending some conference which I think their purpose is obviously to also gather investors to take part of this big project. So, if things happen accordingly, then it can have the bigger possibility that they can make it.
True,  the project team are very hardworking they making sure that they are capable enough yo run the project and gain a lot of investors to fund the entire project procedures until they reaches the top and victory.
Activity: 532
Cargocoin team managed how to collect investors before ICO.if you see the ICO progress,they got some ranked from top partners.hope the will finish with best result

For now, they are struggling to reach their hard cap of 55 million USD.  They need better promotion, for example, putting some advertisement of youtube, They can gain good result in there.

In my own opinion, it is very hard to achieved the hard cap because the market now are still not recovering and most crypto investors are holding their coins. So the team must have to focus in making the platform better so that when it is completely developed, more people will going to invest in the future.
True, it's still in recovery stage, but if the project developers are active and dedicated with the project probably they can have the chance to reach the top. As of the project team needs to be patience as of now since everything is not stable and arrange.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

If they can raise it up to 30 million in the end of November then it will be convincing that they have the chance to reach the hardcap in upcoming months.

As we can observed, the team are attending some conference which I think their purpose is obviously to also gather investors to take part of this big project. So, if things happen accordingly, then it can have the bigger possibility that they can make it.
Activity: 308

It's really hard to achieve the hard cap and the challenges wouldn't be so easy to take. Finding investors isn't a simple task because of so many ICO project that is competiting in the market.it needs an innovations for them to stay on the line which it requires a lot of of strategies to take.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Agree with that if they already reach soft cap, It obvious that they have enough financial campaigns to support this one.
Activity: 336

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

As a Platinum Sponsor, do you think this could catch the attention of some investors due to its given title? Also, with this event, are there any most influential person that will also attend the Summit?
This summit is very crucial for their development since they can showcase the purpose and effectiveness of cargocoin to small and medium logistics businesses.
I believe that participation in any events may well raise the ratings of the project and help advance its development much further.

Ratings depend a ton more on other factors, sure participation is a factor but only cause the standards for a good ICO have fallen a metric ton these days
I really hope we get pictures and some interview videos from this summit i think it will help create more bond between devs and users here Its really good when team creates a kind of QA videos after or during their summit

Me too. I'm hoping for the best of Cargocoin since they have a chance to be a good Crypto Logistics someday. They have been able to make partnership with good companies in which will give them better chance to succeed. This is much more exciting in the upcoming days of when this token be listed in exchange.

Looking forward for the success of this project because I know someday it will be listed in the exchange because of its potential. Most especially the team are capable in doing such job which is a plus factor  and have a bigger chance to succeed. I just hope the team will find more ways to gain more partnership from different known companies.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Yeah. That amount is just too big and very impossible to achieve because the crypto market is in low level and most investors are afraid to invest such big amounts. But the team have still a lot of time to reach it. So the chances are still there and we just have to wait until the sales ends.
There is nothing impossible. And this personal right of developers and they are able to afford to expose any desirable sum of collecting. Therefore, we will look what from this will leave.
Activity: 378
CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

Tell me where can I see the progress reports and what was the meeting about? Maybe there will be a live broadcast?
I think that the team should more clearly mentiothis information about it
I totally agree with you. And i appreciate the team, they understand the curious of people for Cargocoin at this time.
Well explained and accurate information are needed to make the people believe and gain their interest. They are very excited each day to receive information about the project. That is why correct and legit information must be given properly.
Thank you for focusing on my strategy, I hope that the team soon implements the same.
Interesting, but the team for some reason does not read our sentences, although there are a lot of worthy sentences that can be heard.
Activity: 490

Me too. I'm hoping for the best of Cargocoin since they have a chance to be a good Crypto Logistics someday. They have been able to make partnership with good companies in which will give them better chance to succeed. This is much more exciting in the upcoming days of when this token be listed in exchange.
Activity: 504
The team is attending Belgrade ICO Summit in which will give them opportunity to convince more investors to join on their token sales. I hope they can be able to succeed on this so that the funds that they have collected will increased even more since this kind of project really needs big funds for future development.

I am hoping they can meet them some investors or some great projects that will offer cargocoin a partnership that will help both of their project to succeed. Can't wait for it to happen soon.

I think, that's what they have been doing recently because they are attending some conference which I think the purpose is to also get some support from the local and also those big investors.
Activity: 294

Tell me where can I see the progress reports and what was the meeting about? Maybe there will be a live broadcast?
I think that the team should more clearly mentiothis information about it
I totally agree with you. And i appreciate the team, they understand the curious of people for Cargocoin at this time.
Well explained and accurate information are needed to make the people believe and gain their interest. They are very excited each day to receive information about the project. That is why correct and legit information must be given properly.
Thank you for focusing on my strategy, I hope that the team soon implements the same.
Merit: 4

As a Platinum Sponsor, do you think this could catch the attention of some investors due to its given title? Also, with this event, are there any most influential person that will also attend the Summit?
This summit is very crucial for their development since they can showcase the purpose and effectiveness of cargocoin to small and medium logistics businesses.
I believe that participation in any events may well raise the ratings of the project and help advance its development much further.

Ratings depend a ton more on other factors, sure participation is a factor but only cause the standards for a good ICO have fallen a metric ton these days

You're right, but we should also give important with this kind of details because we never know this might give them some sort of popularity.

Well small things matter, but do they work to such an extent that we'll be jerking them off on such minor details at this point? We need results

In my own opinion ratings are when the number if trust increase and the the number of participants if the  project reaches the top this indicates that the ratings are quite good. One more thing if the project gain number of investors this is a good outcome.
Pages:
Jump to: