Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 55. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
today is November 1st. Tell me when will the sale of tokens begin? When can I see the statistics of sales of coins for the first day?
It is already on exchange!
https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b

ETH/CRGO pair. Price $0.2 for now. 5 times cheaper than ICO
If it is already so much cheaper, then I can imagine how much the price can rise if the price changes with such speed.

We cannot be sure if the price will rise soon or not, it needs more awareness from the investors and needs to have more huge community members. Also maybe listing on some good and popular exchages can boost the price up.

As I know it has big discount in the site of 20% more. So after the ICO the predicted price will be doubled or triple.

If people and investors don't dump the coin and if it has limited supply, it should drastically increase its price. Like for example burning of tokens.

As for me, on the contrary, this reduces the price of the token. After burning, the interest in the token is lost, since it can no longer be mined, only the purchase.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
today is November 1st. Tell me when will the sale of tokens begin? When can I see the statistics of sales of coins for the first day?

If it is already so much cheaper, then I can imagine how much the price can rise if the price changes with such speed.

We cannot be sure if the price will rise soon or not, it needs more awareness from the investors and needs to have more huge community members. Also maybe listing on some good and popular exchages can boost the price up.

As I know it has big discount in the site of 20% more. So after the ICO the predicted price will be doubled or triple.

That would possibly happen soon, patience and positive thinking should always in each of us. We cannot totally predict what will happen in the future but always have less expectations to avoid the feeling of being down. Monitoring is best to do in order to know everything just like the steps and process made by the team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

If people and investors don't dump the coin and if it has limited supply, it should drastically increase its price. Like for example burning of tokens.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

That could happen if there a lot of demands for a discount especially its limited supply on the market. For sure big exchange site requires a big amount to trade on their platforms like Binance who has the biggest market capitalization in terms of crypto trading.

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Have any news today? Someone can update the value of Cargocoin at this time? Market is so quietly?
This is yours.
https://twitter.com/thecargocoin/status/1058128615240581120

New to the street TV show shot its second episode about CargoCoin today, featuring Joshua Alexander, who is our investment advisor.

Watch CargoCoin on FOX Business Channel, ION TV & Bloomberg TV.
I think you should follow their social media or telegram group for gain the news immediately, the team have hard working on this.
Thank for your advice, actually i joined their official telegram group, but i don't have so much time for login at here. Well, still no information about exchange?
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 490

With this kind of situation now in the market, the price would definitely changed drastically because people are afraid to loose their profits. Perhaps, if the team of Cargocoin can do or provide something that can increase the price in the future, then maybe it would be a good choice to invest in here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, the price can change very dramatically. The main thing you need to make sure is that the price will rise up, and will not remain in place after the end of sales.

What is happening with the price now is normal, it will rise and will fall too and will only repeat the cycle, what is improtant and devs needs to do is exert more effore to increase the price and attract more investors to support the project.
Dua
Activity: 616

Yes, the price can change very dramatically. The main thing you need to make sure is that the price will rise up, and will not remain in place after the end of sales.

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Cargo coin has been receiving scam accusation, I think its good if hear from both side on this situation right? Did cargo coin staff already replied on this one?

The accusers needs big evidence and and also some comments from the  team cargo, If they will ignore this one, People will  be suspicious to them.
Yes. They need to clarify this issues and fix it to show that they are legit and serious of this project. Also, the team must be active always in giving accurate and exact informations about the platform inorder to avoid this happenings.

It's what everyone probably wanted to know because this may cause them problems in the future. Time is important and they need to do some action about the issue because this project probably holds big asset and if everything goes wrong this may be fall at anytime.
Activity: 532
I hope we will be seeing a bright future ahead for cargo coin project. I really like the idea because its a project that can answer all the needs of transport business.
Yes, we have the same wish for this project  I wish that this will be fine and good practice and updates will indicate a good idea and success in the  near future. They  can answer and cater zll the posible outcome of their respective projects.

Again, wishes doesn't help because this is all about hard work and need to really make it serious. With what I understand, a big project like this needs to have a lot of skilled and professional team so that they can convince a lot of logistic company to be their partner.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Hoping to see a better reputation about this project because someone already throwing some serious issue. Dev should make some action just to clarify the problem and prove that the issue isn't true in order to closed the chaos.
Yes. They need to be here on this thread to fix and clear all the negative thoughts of the people. People will confused if this will go further and it can affect the reputation of the project. Hopefully, the team will still keep on touch with the project and with community to ensure that all are goes well.

I mean most of the project devs barely give much of a shit about the project these days, it's all about the $$$ that they get and that's all that matters to them
Regardless if negative comments and detractors are pulling them down, if they have a community that has a solid support to them then nothing else will matter except their success.
I think for now is just to give them a small break considering they just wrap up tokensale and things can be a bit stressful trying to come out with another step to next phase of development am basically sure maybe better announcement for the community will come up very soon
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I hope we will be seeing a bright future ahead for cargo coin project. I really like the idea because its a project that can answer all the needs of transport business.
Yes, we have the same wish for this project  I wish that this will be fine and good practice and updates will indicate a good idea and success in the  near future. They  can answer and cater zll the posible outcome of their respective projects.
I'm sure the development team will manage to realize all their plans for this project. The main thing is that they make a good advertising campaign.
Merit: 20
Hoping to see a better reputation about this project because someone already throwing some serious issue. Dev should make some action just to clarify the problem and prove that the issue isn't true in order to closed the chaos.
Yes. They need to be here on this thread to fix and clear all the negative thoughts of the people. People will confused if this will go further and it can affect the reputation of the project. Hopefully, the team will still keep on touch with the project and with community to ensure that all are goes well.

I mean most of the project devs barely give much of a shit about the project these days, it's all about the $$$ that they get and that's all that matters to them
Regardless if negative comments and detractors are pulling them down, if they have a community that has a solid support to them then nothing else will matter except their success.

Just a bunch of people still following them barely does any benefit, at the end of the day the price and usage depends on the majority not the vocal minority
Activity: 476
Activity: 434
The project will perfectly fit in in blockchain as will use possibilities of real logistics which will directly work through blockchain algorithms. Such mix promises to be unique.
Agree, they are well managed and you can see how the teams efforts  sacrifices and the hardships they been through just to deliver the project that they promise to the investors and supporters. They want to present the best out of everything.
Activity: 532
Cargo coin has been receiving scam accusation, I think its good if hear from both side on this situation right? Did cargo coin staff already replied on this one?
Some people always there to accuse any good project.so ignore those people & very soon the team will response to their allegation.   
Agree, I can say that they are really close minded and easy to release information that is not accurate and precise. I just hope that this people will be more responsible for the results for each  damages they made.
Activity: 574
The project will perfectly fit in in blockchain as will use possibilities of real logistics which will directly work through blockchain algorithms. Such mix promises to be unique.
Pages:
Jump to: