Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 54. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I don’t understand why the price on the exchange is 5 times cheaper than Ico? After all, this way the coins will be actively sold on the stock exchange, I think it will be absolutely not profitable for the project developers.

Ofcourse the price of this coins have discounts to people and investors to avail this kind of promotion.

If I  have extra bucks and were given a chance to invest, I would not waste my time but first, if I am investing I would research, review more about the project for the insurance of my investment.
Well, we need to be wise in choosing a project before going to invest on it. We know that there are a lot of fake projects in the forum so we must have to do more research and double check the backgrounds and the works of the team behind it.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I don’t understand why the price on the exchange is 5 times cheaper than Ico? After all, this way the coins will be actively sold on the stock exchange, I think it will be absolutely not profitable for the project developers.

Ofcourse the price of this coins have discounts to people and investors to avail this kind of promotion.

If I  have extra bucks and were given a chance to invest, I would not waste my time but first, if I am investing I would research, review more about the project for the insurance of my investment.

That's a good idea, The Possibly today of ICO and projects needs to have legit team and communication to its investors and members.

I have worked and I am still working for the team which have cooperated perfectly up until now. The team is strong and the project is legitimate.

This is my personal opinion based on the facts so far. My work for this project is here (Greek).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43064112
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

That's a good idea, The Possibly today of ICO and projects needs to have legit team and communication to its investors and members.
Activity: 336

Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 490
I think, the project is for long term investments as the team are still in the development stage. Maybe for now the price are cheap but for sure onced the platform completely developed, definitely investors who have invested earlier will be able to gain high profits from this.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
today is November 1st. Tell me when will the sale of tokens begin? When can I see the statistics of sales of coins for the first day?
It is already on exchange!
https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b

ETH/CRGO pair. Price $0.2 for now. 5 times cheaper than ICO
If it is already so much cheaper, then I can imagine how much the price can rise if the price changes with such speed.

We cannot be sure if the price will rise soon or not, it needs more awareness from the investors and needs to have more huge community members. Also maybe listing on some good and popular exchages can boost the price up.

As I know it has big discount in the site of 20% more. So after the ICO the predicted price will be doubled or triple.

If people and investors don't dump the coin and if it has limited supply, it should drastically increase its price. Like for example burning of tokens.

The way i see it i think this dumping things is actually a normal thing in crypto once the total supply is not tempered i think we are then safe The only hope is that devs continue to work on such project properly to determine a better token price
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

This is what we normally see, after listing the ICO price really drop. I can rarely see token that after listing have the same amount and I don't know what could be the major factor that affects its price.
Activity: 423
Cargo coin has been receiving scam accusation, I think its good if hear from both side on this situation right? Did cargo coin staff already replied on this one?
Any projects have their investors doubt. So i do not have any surprising about this. I hope this accusation is misunderstood
Activity: 532
I wonder what are the works of the team right now. Does the team had confirmed on which will be the token of Cargocoin be listed first in exchange? Perhaps, they need to be here somtimes so that we will know if they are still on time in on their upcoming plans for the project.

I am also curious about the next plan of the team, the project is running for a while now yet have not been listed in good exchanges. Is there any plan for listing now or none? What is happening now with this project?
These questions now concern most supporters of the project. We need to know what plans developers are creating for the future development of the project.
Guys, I understand all your concerns because that's also my concerns  but the most important is we know to be patient. The project is still on the procedure of updates and progress. We cant predict what will be happened next but we can expect the best out of everything.

Don't expect too much about it because this is still in development. I miss to follow the roadmap but whatever the team have been doing right now, they must at least share some better progress.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
I wonder what are the works of the team right now. Does the team had confirmed on which will be the token of Cargocoin be listed first in exchange? Perhaps, they need to be here somtimes so that we will know if they are still on time in on their upcoming plans for the project.
Yeap. They don't have so much appearance at here? I think the team needed more active at here.
Activity: 476

I am also curious about the next plan of the team, the project is running for a while now yet have not been listed in good exchanges. Is there any plan for listing now or none? What is happening now with this project?
These questions now concern most supporters of the project. We need to know what plans developers are creating for the future development of the project.
Guys, I understand all your concerns because that's also my concerns  but the most important is we know to be patient. The project is still on the procedure of updates and progress. We cant predict what will be happened next but we can expect the best out of everything.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
today is November 1st. Tell me when will the sale of tokens begin? When can I see the statistics of sales of coins for the first day?

If it is already so much cheaper, then I can imagine how much the price can rise if the price changes with such speed.

We cannot be sure if the price will rise soon or not, it needs more awareness from the investors and needs to have more huge community members. Also maybe listing on some good and popular exchages can boost the price up.

As I know it has big discount in the site of 20% more. So after the ICO the predicted price will be doubled or triple.

That could happen if there a lot of demands for a discount especially its limited supply on the market. For sure big exchange site requires a big amount to trade on their platforms like Binance who has the biggest market capitalization in terms of crypto trading.

There's other exchanges too with an equally good or better platform out there too. I personally prefer trex and some other exchanges as they're more reliable
Activity: 378

I think that everything is thought out on this score. And the team knows what it will do next with the project.
Activity: 380

If people and investors don't dump the coin and if it has limited supply, it should drastically increase its price. Like for example burning of tokens.

Yes you are completely right and I think first the devlopers will launch the project in only some of countries but after the success of the project they can lanunch it globally .so the success of project depends on the devlopers .
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

With this kind of situation now in the market, the price would definitely changed drastically because people are afraid to loose their profits. Perhaps, if the team of Cargocoin can do or provide something that can increase the price in the future, then maybe it would be a good choice to invest in here.

I think listing in nice and trusted exchange will help the project to attract more investors, because people will see that the team is really serious and this will boost the trust of investors to this project.
Dua
Activity: 616

Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: