Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 50. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Cargocoin team managed how to collect investors before ICO.if you see the ICO progress,they got some ranked from top partners.hope the will finish with best result
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Thank the team who built and strategized on how to sell this bud. Without them maybe we wont be commenting here on this thread.
The team developers and team members are the main reasons why  the project is progressive and updated theh were able to accomplish everything and able to make the project popular and well known. They have huge rule for all the project success and accomplishments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

As a Platinum Sponsor, do you think this could catch the attention of some investors due to its given title? Also, with this event, are there any most influential person that will also attend the Summit?
This summit is very crucial for their development since they can showcase the purpose and effectiveness of cargocoin to small and medium logistics businesses.
I believe that participation in any events may well raise the ratings of the project and help advance its development much further.

Ratings depend a ton more on other factors, sure participation is a factor but only cause the standards for a good ICO have fallen a metric ton these days
I think ratings is good for references but do not have big affect to project.
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that when a project has a good high rating, then it will be able to get more new supporters and investors, respectively, thanks to its popularity.
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I'm guessing the team will have to strive and low chance to reach the big hard cap for this ICO sale. Just saying 55 Million USD is not a joke.
Yeah. That amount is just too big and very impossible to achieve because the crypto market is in low level and most investors are afraid to invest such big amounts. But the team have still a lot of time to reach it. So the chances are still there and we just have to wait until the sales ends.
That means developers are very sure of the forces and know where to spend such sum of funds. I hope if they are able to collect this quantity, then at them it will turn out to realise an idea.
because for the development and maintenance of the work of such a project requires a lot of investments. The main thing that developers were able to collect all the necessary amount.
Activity: 574
I'm guessing the team will have to strive and low chance to reach the big hard cap for this ICO sale. Just saying 55 Million USD is not a joke.
Yeah. That amount is just too big and very impossible to achieve because the crypto market is in low level and most investors are afraid to invest such big amounts. But the team have still a lot of time to reach it. So the chances are still there and we just have to wait until the sales ends.
That means developers are very sure of the forces and know where to spend such sum of funds. I hope if they are able to collect this quantity, then at them it will turn out to realise an idea.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 423
CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

As a Platinum Sponsor, do you think this could catch the attention of some investors due to its given title? Also, with this event, are there any most influential person that will also attend the Summit?
This summit is very crucial for their development since they can showcase the purpose and effectiveness of cargocoin to small and medium logistics businesses.
I believe that participation in any events may well raise the ratings of the project and help advance its development much further.

Ratings depend a ton more on other factors, sure participation is a factor but only cause the standards for a good ICO have fallen a metric ton these days
I think ratings is good for references but do not have big affect to project.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

You're right, but we should also give important with this kind of details because we never know this might give them some sort of popularity.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
The team is attending Belgrade ICO Summit in which will give them opportunity to convince more investors to join on their token sales. I hope they can be able to succeed on this so that the funds that they have collected will increased even more since this kind of project really needs big funds for future development.

I am hoping they can meet them some investors or some great projects that will offer cargocoin a partnership that will help both of their project to succeed. Can't wait for it to happen soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

That will be sure like 70% chance to happen, But if CargoCoin platform will do its best and what can they do to give satisfaction to members, Maybe a miracle will happen even if they did not reach the hard cap. Still, the launching will proceed with the plans.

I think if the team will be more aggressive and dedicated then reaching it is not impossible, but with the current status of the market now all projects are striving to become successful now.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

That will be sure like 70% chance to happen, But if CargoCoin platform will do its best and what can they do to give satisfaction to members, Maybe a miracle will happen even if they did not reach the hard cap. Still, the launching will proceed with the plans.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
When will the project be updated? Because for a long time they didn’t mention any changes in the sale of tokens, which revenues and how much money was collected for the project development.

You can view the official ICO website and there will be some pictures and link in how much they already collected in the sale stages.
Activity: 490
The team is attending Belgrade ICO Summit in which will give them opportunity to convince more investors to join on their token sales. I hope they can be able to succeed on this so that the funds that they have collected will increased even more since this kind of project really needs big funds for future development.
Activity: 423

I personally think the team should try as much as possible to keep us updated on whats going on with the ico that just ended or has it been extended i never had anything like that also i think roadmap should be updated too
In my opinion, the Cargocoin team still doing good working, and of course, if they can improve more, Cargocoin can increasing the value.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

I personally think the team should try as much as possible to keep us updated on whats going on with the ico that just ended or has it been extended i never had anything like that also i think roadmap should be updated too
Activity: 308

Maybe yes, it can be a good exposures for them and for the project, I am sure many other projects will attend and they will see this project and hope they can get some good partnership there.

The team did some action and hopefully they will earned their efforts for attending this event. This is good because they can have the chance to meet some private investors and who knows that they can get some big support from this activity.
Yes, the activities are very effective. There efforts are worth appealing. They are very good in making projects that will be famous and well known. Investors will surely love to invest the project because of very clear and high future for success.
I hope you are right and the project has a lot of big investors. In any case, the team should raise the rating of its project, it will definitely attract new investors.

What we can do for now is to hope that this project will succeed. I agree about joining and making activities within the project because it is one way to attract new investors. This really helps in making the project boost its popularity because many will find it interesting. Looking forward for more development in this project.
Activity: 532

Tell me where can I see the progress reports and what was the meeting about? Maybe there will be a live broadcast?
I think that the team should more clearly mentiothis information about it
I totally agree with you. And i appreciate the team, they understand the curious of people for Cargocoin at this time.
Well explained and accurate information are needed to make the people believe and gain their interest. They are very excited each day to receive information about the project. That is why correct and legit information must be given properly.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0

Tell me where can I see the progress reports and what was the meeting about? Maybe there will be a live broadcast?
I think that the team should more clearly mentiothis information about it
I totally agree with you. And i appreciate the team, they understand the curious of people for Cargocoin at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: