Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 52. (Read 84796 times)

Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

Tell me, will this event be notified somewhere in the press or information sites? And will the recording of this summit be available on your YouTube channel?
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

Great. This kind of event will surely boost more investors to participate in the ICO. It can also give better awareness to the public on how the project flows in real time. Goodluck team and I hope you can be able to gain something there that will help for the betterment of the platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Well, as for me, i really hope this project have more active and more feature at this time. Now is end of 2018, will have some surprising at next month, right?
You can check the roadmap and find out on it what new items or updates will be in the project. This is a very good way to keep abreast of events for the coming month.

Roadmap is one of the most informative part to get information in such project. It is where the process of time written in there. It can help you understand the process and the moves that they need to do. This can help avoid expectations.
Activity: 504

Tell me where can I see the progress reports and what was the meeting about? Maybe there will be a live broadcast?
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics
Activity: 294
A big competitive advantage on the competitors can be represented by the wide offer of services offered, ranging from manning recruiting to letter of credit.
Such a turn of events can have a positive effect on the project. Because the area of lending is currently very relevant. I advise you to look at the project.
Can you please elaborate on the statement discussed here.
Activity: 378
Well, as for me, i really hope this project have more active and more feature at this time. Now is end of 2018, will have some surprising at next month, right?
You can check the roadmap and find out on it what new items or updates will be in the project. This is a very good way to keep abreast of events for the coming month.
Activity: 476

I am curious what would be that surprises that will happen next month? Or we are just assuming that it may happen? Anyway, I will still keep looking forward to see more updates about the project soon.
Really?  Is there any news posted regarding about that surprises.  Hopefully that surprise will be beneficial and advantageous to all the supporters and investors of the project. Will be waiting that surprise soon.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

I am curious what would be that surprises that will happen next month? Or we are just assuming that it may happen? Anyway, I will still keep looking forward to see more updates about the project soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Cargocoin is a project that will slowly be known by everyone since it has a good roadmap and good concept. I hope it will be listed soon to coinmarketcap.

If everything goes well accordingly, then probably it can be listed there since they have already enough funds to do this. But I think, they will need to focus first on how to attract more investors so that the needs of the platform will be given especially in upgrading it's functions.
How much has been collected on their ico sale bud? It seems they did have some investors but they didnt catch some huge whales to purchase their tokens.

Huge whales are far more vigilant and well-experienced in terms of investment. The team needs to also set something that catch their attention like attending some big conference because we never they are their waiting for the right moment to come.

I think aside from that, it will impact more if the project will be listed in tier 1 exchanges, then more partnership and more marketing strategies to attract more investors.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Cargocoin is a project that will slowly be known by everyone since it has a good roadmap and good concept. I hope it will be listed soon to coinmarketcap.

If everything goes well accordingly, then probably it can be listed there since they have already enough funds to do this. But I think, they will need to focus first on how to attract more investors so that the needs of the platform will be given especially in upgrading it's functions.
How much has been collected on their ico sale bud? It seems they did have some investors but they didnt catch some huge whales to purchase their tokens.

Huge whales are far more vigilant and well-experienced in terms of investment. The team needs to also set something that catch their attention like attending some big conference because we never they are their waiting for the right moment to come.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Activity: 423
I don’t understand why the price on the exchange is 5 times cheaper than Ico? After all, this way the coins will be actively sold on the stock exchange, I think it will be absolutely not profitable for the project developers.

Ofcourse the price of this coins have discounts to people and investors to avail this kind of promotion.

If I  have extra bucks and were given a chance to invest, I would not waste my time but first, if I am investing I would research, review more about the project for the insurance of my investment.

That's a good idea, The Possibly today of ICO and projects needs to have legit team and communication to its investors and members.

I have worked and I am still working for the team which have cooperated perfectly up until now. The team is strong and the project is legitimate.

This is my personal opinion based on the facts so far. My work for this project is here (Greek).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43064112

See there's no need to doubt about this project, The account who is posting is legendary and if its not real, he/she will not risk a 4 to 5 years account for just this one.

Account reputation is not have so much affect at here, IMO. But i think with Legendary, people will believe in this project more than others rank.
Activity: 308
Cargacoin is a good and promising project in the future, hopefully the presence of Cargocoin can accelerate the current system of cargo transactions which is complicated and takes a long time to complete.

For now lets wait for the team to finished first their ICO sale, To determine if its gonna continue further more  and also expecting to see listed on different exchange sites.
I agree. It's better to wait them and give them enough time to work and improved the project so that when the time comes, the project will be good to invest. And hopefully, the team will still be able to get more and enough funds eapecially now that the token sales are nearly ends.
Activity: 532
Cargacoin is a good and promising project in the future, hopefully the presence of Cargocoin can accelerate the current system of cargo transactions which is complicated and takes a long time to complete.

For now lets wait for the team to finished first their ICO sale, To determine if its gonna continue further more  and also expecting to see listed on different exchange sites.

Why? Did they already reached the soft cap because this project already been created for more than a month and I think they already have some progress about it.
Activity: 574

You are right, in advance it isn't necessary to press on team and to ask to provide names of future exchanges. As soon as ICO sales end, I think that within two weeks we will hear the reasonable answer.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I don’t understand why the price on the exchange is 5 times cheaper than Ico? After all, this way the coins will be actively sold on the stock exchange, I think it will be absolutely not profitable for the project developers.

Ofcourse the price of this coins have discounts to people and investors to avail this kind of promotion.

If I  have extra bucks and were given a chance to invest, I would not waste my time but first, if I am investing I would research, review more about the project for the insurance of my investment.

That's a good idea, The Possibly today of ICO and projects needs to have legit team and communication to its investors and members.
Well most probably in order for the team to grow and develop they need to have strong foundation which is their project concept that will make the project more understandable and impressive. They have to  make things better and easier for the subscribers ans investors. Communication is the main key for success.

Communication and a LOT of other components work together for success not just communication alone being the sole component for success
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Activity: 336

I have worked and I am still working for the team which have cooperated perfectly up until now. The team is strong and the project is legitimate.

This is my personal opinion based on the facts so far. My work for this project is here (Greek).

See there's no need to doubt about this project, The account who is posting is legendary and if its not real, he/she will not risk a 4 to 5 years account for just this one.

Absolutely, If i was the one in his place, I will not risk my precious legendary account just for promoting some unknown ICO sale projects.

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Pages:
Jump to: