Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 51. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

Tell me where can I see the progress reports and what was the meeting about? Maybe there will be a live broadcast?
I think that the team should more clearly mentiothis information about it
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

As a Platinum Sponsor, do you think this could catch the attention of some investors due to its given title? Also, with this event, are there any most influential person that will also attend the Summit?
This summit is very crucial for their development since they can showcase the purpose and effectiveness of cargocoin to small and medium logistics businesses.
I believe that participation in any events may well raise the ratings of the project and help advance its development much further.

Pure participation is gonna do jackshit to the ratings though, they usually depend on other shit like how well their ICO site is made, the exchanges listed, etc
Activity: 504
Merit: 10

As a Platinum Sponsor, do you think this could catch the attention of some investors due to its given title? Also, with this event, are there any most influential person that will also attend the Summit?
This summit is very crucial for their development since they can showcase the purpose and effectiveness of cargocoin to small and medium logistics businesses.
I believe that participation in any events may well raise the ratings of the project and help advance its development much further.
Of course, the advertising of the project and the platform that is being developed is very likely to influence. Such images attract the attention of all users.
Activity: 378
When will the project be updated? Because for a long time they didn’t mention any changes in the sale of tokens, which revenues and how much money was collected for the project development.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0

Maybe yes, it can be a good exposures for them and for the project, I am sure many other projects will attend and they will see this project and hope they can get some good partnership there.

The team did some action and hopefully they will earned their efforts for attending this event. This is good because they can have the chance to meet some private investors and who knows that they can get some big support from this activity.
Yes, the activities are very effective. There efforts are worth appealing. They are very good in making projects that will be famous and well known. Investors will surely love to invest the project because of very clear and high future for success.
I hope you are right and the project has a lot of big investors. In any case, the team should raise the rating of its project, it will definitely attract new investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Maybe yes, it can be a good exposures for them and for the project, I am sure many other projects will attend and they will see this project and hope they can get some good partnership there.

The team did some action and hopefully they will earned their efforts for attending this event. This is good because they can have the chance to meet some private investors and who knows that they can get some big support from this activity.
Yes, the activities are very effective. There efforts are worth appealing. They are very good in making projects that will be famous and well known. Investors will surely love to invest the project because of very clear and high future for success.
Activity: 532

Dua
Activity: 616

Activity: 308

If OP can't provide answers to your questions, perhaps we will be able to know it on November 13 when the Summit starts. But it would be great if the team can answer it now so that it can pay attention to others. Hopefully, this may lead to a good results and gain good reviews from the people who will attend.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Cargocoin is a project that will slowly be known by everyone since it has a good roadmap and good concept. I hope it will be listed soon to coinmarketcap.

If you have been listed on coinmarket cap that means you met all the requirements like for example success on launching, trading on exchanges and also complete legal information about the project.

I have been reading this about coinmarketcap but do the devs already made their steps to be listed there? I mean I think one of the requirements is a stable trading volume.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Cargocoin is a project that will slowly be known by everyone since it has a good roadmap and good concept. I hope it will be listed soon to coinmarketcap.

If you have been listed on coinmarket cap that means you met all the requirements like for example success on launching, trading on exchanges and also complete legal information about the project.
Activity: 574

Very good news. I think that the conference will help to answer all questions of comers there. Also perhaps someone will offer something useful to modernization of the platform.

This is a good new from Belgrade. Who will be the representative of the team cargo coin to go in the summit?

These meetings will give more impression and possibly attracting customers and investors to join and also know the benefits in using cargo coin platforms.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

This is a good new from Belgrade. Who will be the representative of the team cargo coin to go in the summit?
Activity: 532
Well, as for me, i really hope this project have more active and more feature at this time. Now is end of 2018, will have some surprising at next month, right?
You can check the roadmap and find out on it what new items or updates will be in the project. This is a very good way to keep abreast of events for the coming month.
Yeag, or better to check and follow them at their telegram group also you can gather information in the project from this thread and you can accumulate informations and ideas on how the project will run and fall.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Well, as for me, i really hope this project have more active and more feature at this time. Now is end of 2018, will have some surprising at next month, right?
You can check the roadmap and find out on it what new items or updates will be in the project. This is a very good way to keep abreast of events for the coming month.
Well I think token sales is pretty completed some few days ago i think now is to see how team respond to other platform development activities since they have already hit roadmap Am sure their activities will determine the token pricing in the long run
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Tell me, will this event be notified somewhere in the press or information sites? And will the recording of this summit be available on your YouTube channel?
I think cargo not the so popular project that about him showed in news. As for a video, I am sure for 100% that video will be as now 2018.
Merit: 0

Tell me, will this event be notified somewhere in the press or information sites? And will the recording of this summit be available on your YouTube channel?
I hope the developers will provide a video review of this event. I think many supporters will be interested to look at the team while working on the project.
Pages:
Jump to: