Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 53. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Cargocoin is a project that will slowly be known by everyone since it has a good roadmap and good concept. I hope it will be listed soon to coinmarketcap.

If everything goes well accordingly, then probably it can be listed there since they have already enough funds to do this. But I think, they will need to focus first on how to attract more investors so that the needs of the platform will be given especially in upgrading it's functions.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
I don’t understand why the price on the exchange is 5 times cheaper than Ico? After all, this way the coins will be actively sold on the stock exchange, I think it will be absolutely not profitable for the project developers.

Ofcourse the price of this coins have discounts to people and investors to avail this kind of promotion.

If I  have extra bucks and were given a chance to invest, I would not waste my time but first, if I am investing I would research, review more about the project for the insurance of my investment.
I think it mostly have to do with the devs and actual marketing process If devs are doing well and staying up to date with the roadmap and project is still good with better marketing then i think is safe to assume so amount of success in the project
Not sure for this. Have a lot of factors can affect to successful of one project. You do everything is okey, good team, good marketing, good strategy but no one pay attention to your project, you will meet failure.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
I don’t understand why the price on the exchange is 5 times cheaper than Ico? After all, this way the coins will be actively sold on the stock exchange, I think it will be absolutely not profitable for the project developers.

Ofcourse the price of this coins have discounts to people and investors to avail this kind of promotion.

If I  have extra bucks and were given a chance to invest, I would not waste my time but first, if I am investing I would research, review more about the project for the insurance of my investment.
I think it mostly have to do with the devs and actual marketing process If devs are doing well and staying up to date with the roadmap and project is still good with better marketing then i think is safe to assume so amount of success in the project
Activity: 504
A big competitive advantage on the competitors can be represented by the wide offer of services offered, ranging from manning recruiting to letter of credit.
Such a turn of events can have a positive effect on the project. Because the area of lending is currently very relevant. I advise you to look at the project.
Activity: 532

That's a good idea, The Possibly today of ICO and projects needs to have legit team and communication to its investors and members.
Well most probably in order for the team to grow and develop they need to have strong foundation which is their project concept that will make the project more understandable and impressive. They have to  make things better and easier for the subscribers ans investors. Communication is the main key for success.
Dua
Activity: 616
A big competitive advantage on the competitors can be represented by the wide offer of services offered, ranging from manning recruiting to letter of credit.
It precisely, crediting is very demanded business today and if the project is able to provide such services with higher quality than competitors, then it will affect him only positively.
Well, the wide range of services offered implies large investments. Therefore, the development team should try hard to assemble its hard cap.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Cargocoin is a project that will slowly be known by everyone since it has a good roadmap and good concept. I hope it will be listed soon to coinmarketcap.
Yes, you are right. This project will be so successful and will definitely have a good results at the same time. Good investment for all who invested the project and harvest this after the finish of this project. I am confident that this is very possible.

More and more investors and supporters are joining cargocoin and this will be a good start, but it needs more improvements and more updates most importantly in marketing, promotions and advertising.

If the team will continue to upgrade and make improvements to the projects, surely it will gain many investors and supporters. They should find ways in makung it more popular just like doing advertisement and other thing. As I checked the project, it shows progress. Hoping for the success of this project soon.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
It precisely, crediting is very demanded business today and if the project is able to provide such services with higher quality than competitors, then it will affect him only positively.
copper member
Activity: 196
Activity: 336

I really hope so, since the token was originally worth one dollar each. Now a bit cheaper. But I hope that the price will be restored again and will be even further growing.
I am sure that all users of the cryptoindustry hope for this, because the rise in prices will have a good effect on the growth and development of the project.
Activity: 378

I really hope so, since the token was originally worth one dollar each. Now a bit cheaper. But I hope that the price will be restored again and will be even further growing.
Activity: 574

So, without multi-billion ads it is impossible to advance quickly and effectively the project. On the one hand it is good that developers have no such means now, thanks to it the project will move ahead most naturally.
Activity: 423

Nothing can said before everything happen, remember some strategy for investing is better, such as Don't put all eggs to one basket.
Activity: 294

That's a good and reasonable way to think about about it in my opinion.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, you are right. This project will be so successful and will definitely have a good results at the same time. Good investment for all who invested the project and harvest this after the finish of this project. I am confident that this is very possible.

More and more investors and supporters are joining cargocoin and this will be a good start, but it needs more improvements and more updates most importantly in marketing, promotions and advertising.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Do you think that being known slowly by everyone is a good strategy? I will not agree about this because investors are searching for a project with good potentials and if cargocoin will be slow then maybe investors will not choose them.
Activity: 476

Activity: 364
Pawsome
Cargacoin is a good and promising project in the future, hopefully the presence of Cargocoin can accelerate the current system of cargo transactions which is complicated and takes a long time to complete.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Well, we need to be wise in choosing a project before going to invest on it. We know that there are a lot of fake projects in the forum so we must have to do more research and double check the backgrounds and the works of the team behind it.

I agree, because this involves assets which it's a serious issue. They need to give more time doing research especially about the team because they are the one behind the project.
Activity: 532
I think, the project is for long term investments as the team are still in the development stage. Maybe for now the price are cheap but for sure onced the platform completely developed, definitely investors who have invested earlier will be able to gain high profits from this.

Don't be so sure about it because cryptocurrency can also give us big looses due to its volatility. Just invest which you think you can handle even things doesn't go as the plan.
Pages:
Jump to: