Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 32. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
https://steemit.com/changebank/@kayaman/change-bank-recent-ico-project-lies-and-rips-off-it-s-bounty-workers-should-they-be-trusted

Change bank has lied and ripped off its bounty workers. They should NOT be trusted. Be very cautious when doing any business with this project and preferably just avoid it at all costs.
They haven't made a statement yet even though there are a lot of people who are already complaining about the bounty they received.
Publicity like this is not good for the reputation of the project, although people who are claiming their rewards are just bounty hunters but they are vital for the success of the ICO, my suggestion is that they have to be transparent and show the spreadsheet to the public.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
https://steemit.com/changebank/@kayaman/change-bank-recent-ico-project-lies-and-rips-off-it-s-bounty-workers-should-they-be-trusted

Change bank has lied and ripped off its bounty workers. They should NOT be trusted. Be very cautious when doing any business with this project and preferably just avoid it at all costs.

take this shit down
Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Attention! Scam project

Let's wait for them to pay bounties honestly. It's too early to throw these accusations.
They collected good money, we should wait and see what they will do with all these money.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Attention! Scam project
Activity: 378
Price at etherdelta now is only 0.000869000 CAG/ETH. Most last ICO trading here at about 0,5 of ICO price or evemn lower. But tomorrow CAG will arrive at Kucoin, so it will be more realistic price

Why do you think the exchange matters? If people would want to buy it cheap, wouldn't they buy it now from ED? Since it's even easier to dump on exchanges with clear graphical user interface like in Kucoin.

EtherDelta is really hard to use. The prices are also very variable because they are also low volume. it needs to be traded in a bigger stock exchange.
Activity: 364
Price at etherdelta now is only 0.000869000 CAG/ETH. Most last ICO trading here at about 0,5 of ICO price or evemn lower. But tomorrow CAG will arrive at Kucoin, so it will be more realistic price

Why do you think the exchange matters? If people would want to buy it cheap, wouldn't they buy it now from ED? Since it's even easier to dump on exchanges with clear graphical user interface like in Kucoin.
Activity: 335
yeah agree with you etherdelta is decentralize exchange not enough trader and volume that can make CAG price fast growth
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Trying to pick up some Change from Etherdelta, since the project seems solid and so does the team. So... how much was the ico / pre-ico price?

It's very cheap as compare with ICO price 500 CAG for 1 ETH but people selling at low price due to bonus factor and taking their money out for bitcoin fork.
Activity: 364
Trying to pick up some Change from Etherdelta, since the project seems solid and so does the team. So... how much was the ico / pre-ico price?
Activity: 588
Krayola:
Ok a few notes:

1. Most transactions were sent. Unfortunately a few didn’t go through. We have identified the problem and solution so it’s just a matter of time. If you haven’t received your reward, you probably will in the next 24 hours.

2. If you have a complaint or suggestion, please do it after all rewards have been distributed. We will look into all claims.

3. We appreciate the support of everyone who has participated in the reward programs. We honor our commitments and I assure you that all reward claims were processed in the most fair possible.

4. Tomorrow we list on kucoin and that’s awesome. Thank you to everyone who has been supporting us from day 1. We have been honoring all our commitments and exceeding our own expectations. Can’t wait to have you guys officially on board when we launch 🙂
Activity: 434
People got their bounty tokens but I haven't received yet. Why don't you send tokens at the same time to all participants? This is unfair, some people already dumped their tokens and took the price down. Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my payment.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
because he's trying to boost his rank by posting everywhere, which is pathetic, and because he's in a bounty campaign so the more he posts the better rewards he gets, which is even more pathetic.
[/quote]

So pathetic, if he can not use his own words and try to write some good sentences than he is not the right man for bounty program. At least try to write something on your own, not copy others posts.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I think this coin will rule, now we have just one exchange which is not so popular, when platform will be made and when we hit new bigger exchanges cag will rise fast, iam buying more coins today.

Why did you copy my text without saying any other thing?Or you 100% agree with me about my statement? Smiley

because he's trying to boost his rank by posting everywhere, which is pathetic, and because he's in a bounty campaign so the more he posts the better rewards he gets, which is even more pathetic.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
I think this coin will rule, now we have just one exchange which is not so popular, when platform will be made and when we hit new bigger exchanges cag will rise fast, iam buying more coins today.

Why did you copy my text without saying any other thing?Or you 100% agree with me about my statement? Smiley
Activity: 1008

it looks like tomorrow is the first week in november, and in that first week the team will send the gift to the bounty participant

yes ,i just already see bounty hunters' smile ,but the price is not good right now ,hope they will hold and wait Change hit major exchange.
Yes, it is true. for now the price is not too good. and still available in etherdelta. maybe when you later enter on a better exchange will increase the exchange rate
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better!

Where are these analysis about current problem and what solution they have I didn't find the link to them please share the link to this.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Rebranding comin soon, new exchange - KUCOIN, wallet december...HUGE, undervalued coin - 50% under ICO, low marketcap...people, this is bargain!!! Wink
do you have any information about the rebranding?

On telegram, they said soon.
tks mate
Pages:
Jump to: