Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 31. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
At the end of December, closer to the release of the working version, I hope that the situation with the price will change for the better. Now it's ideal to just refrain from trading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I hope many people participate in the bonus period. Although the concept of the project was often I know but promising. I see Change is suitable name and represents very well the project so I also am excited about this project as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I think I'm the only one who does not get his signature. The project's CEO reminded me of the monethan's CEO. I have not been able to look at the bank projects from the very beginning, it did not give me any confidence that you were very good at collecting them shortly. A friend who had signed the book I wondered had 40-50 messages a day and it was a shame if they gave him 50$.

Could you rephrase? This statement is completely incoherent.

I've read it now 3 times, and every times it makes less sense. Maybe he has responded to a wrong thread. Or maybe i am reading too much into what goes in the strangers head from the internet.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I think I'm the only one who does not get his signature. The project's CEO reminded me of the monethan's CEO. I have not been able to look at the bank projects from the very beginning, it did not give me any confidence that you were very good at collecting them shortly. A friend who had signed the book I wondered had 40-50 messages a day and it was a shame if they gave him 50$.

Could you rephrase? This statement is completely incoherent.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 364
Bounty distribution is still ongoing. Many have participated in several disciplines and not all tokens are distributed just yet, so would expect some patience here.

Once we've distributed all of the tokens (takes a few days probably) and you are not happy with your received token amount, please forward your inquiry to [email protected].

Well the issue is about transparency of change you cant provide any public record for the participants. You guys cant be trusted with your word if this continues
Suddenly this ANN thread is becoming a bounty thread just because the devs cannot publicly post the spreadsheet.
Why not solve the problem? Come on! it's easy to publish spreadsheet when you really want to solve this issue so once and for all it will give a peaceful mind to those who are complaining about their bounty reward/s.

they don't want to post the spreadsheets so they don't get hacked. I don't understand why they don't just take screenshots and post those

How the hell will a spreadsheet get them hacked? there are tons of spreadssheet being posted publicly but arent getting hacked.

This proves you dont know what you are talking about.

This was a scam who wants to collect $100m for vaporware product lmao

they talked with other companies that have done bounty campaigns, they said people hacked into the spreadsheets and changed the ether addresses to steal the rewards. Also, these are mostly their words, not mine. You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about I'm afraid

Wsa that the reason? Well it makes more sense... i thought that they were protecting the privacy of bounty hunters by not showing their eth addresses
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
they talked with other companies that have done bounty campaigns, they said people hacked into the spreadsheets and changed the ether addresses to steal the rewards. Also, these are mostly their words, not mine. You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about I'm afraid

That, and they've interviewed with BBC World News and are actively working with well-respected professionals, with proven track records. Not sure why people are crying scam, it's not like they've missed out. This is a perfect time to invest in a project with actual promise. Will there be hurdles? Yes. But from the start, it looks a heck of a lot better than the majority of the ICOs out there.

Kucoin doesn't have a lot of volume on average, but I think we'll see a solid boost from getting exposure there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Bounty distribution is still ongoing. Many have participated in several disciplines and not all tokens are distributed just yet, so would expect some patience here.

Once we've distributed all of the tokens (takes a few days probably) and you are not happy with your received token amount, please forward your inquiry to [email protected].

Well the issue is about transparency of change you cant provide any public record for the participants. You guys cant be trusted with your word if this continues
Suddenly this ANN thread is becoming a bounty thread just because the devs cannot publicly post the spreadsheet.
Why not solve the problem? Come on! it's easy to publish spreadsheet when you really want to solve this issue so once and for all it will give a peaceful mind to those who are complaining about their bounty reward/s.

they don't want to post the spreadsheets so they don't get hacked. I don't understand why they don't just take screenshots and post those

How the hell will a spreadsheet get them hacked? there are tons of spreadssheet being posted publicly but arent getting hacked.

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Activity: 356

take it easy ,i think there is something mistake ,just wait dev and bounty manager Explanation
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Activity: 2912
Merit: 674

Activity: 168

https://steemit.com/changebank/@kayaman/change-bank-recent-ico-project-lies-and-rips-off-it-s-bounty-workers-should-they-be-trusted

Change bank has lied and ripped off its bounty workers. They should NOT be trusted. Be very cautious when doing any business with this project and preferably just avoid it at all costs.

take this shit down

Sorry, took your name off of it. My bad.

Just trying to get change to realize that people arent happy.
Everyone is not happy, I received just a small amount in signature campaign reward and one thing that I can see which is a problem is that there are a lot of spammers in the signature campaign whom the manager did not even warn.
If I am not mistaken, I can see a participants who posted 100 times in a week which is not in a constructive manner, if they can show the spreadsheet maybe we can review.

Conplain all you want but it wont change a thing just look at the last activity of their account it was active last September.

Oh well knew this was just a scam from the very beginning.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
https://steemit.com/changebank/@kayaman/change-bank-recent-ico-project-lies-and-rips-off-it-s-bounty-workers-should-they-be-trusted

Change bank has lied and ripped off its bounty workers. They should NOT be trusted. Be very cautious when doing any business with this project and preferably just avoid it at all costs.

take this shit down

Everyone is not happy, I received just a small amount in signature campaign reward and one thing that I can see which is a problem is that there are a lot of spammers in the signature campaign whom the manager did not even warn.
If I am not mistaken, I can see a participants who posted 100 times in a week which is not in a constructive manner, if they can show the spreadsheet maybe we can review.
Activity: 210

take this shit down

Activity: 210

They haven't made a statement yet even though there are a lot of people who are already complaining about the bounty they received.
Publicity like this is not good for the reputation of the project, although people who are claiming their rewards are just bounty hunters but they are vital for the success of the ICO, my suggestion is that they have to be transparent and show the spreadsheet to the public.

Agreed.

Them not showing the spreadsheet makes it seem like they are ripping us off cause there is zero reason to not show it
Merit: 261
People got their bounty tokens but I haven't received yet. Why don't you send tokens at the same time to all participants? This is unfair, some people already dumped their tokens and took the price down. Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my payment.
I also have not received CAG .. does this have to claim first or how ??
Pages:
Jump to: