Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 33. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

it looks like tomorrow is the first week in november, and in that first week the team will send the gift to the bounty participant

yes ,i just already see bounty hunters' smile ,but the price is not good right now ,hope they will hold and wait Change hit major exchange.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
We're happy to announce that Change Token will be listed on KuCoin Exchange on November 7th! https://getchange.com

excellent news right ,there is a long time for waitting another exchange ,now it's ready for community!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Sure this coin will be very interesting in the next future when the project will be more and more near to the execution.
This is a good investment.
Activity: 294
I think this coin will rule, now we have just one exchange which is not so popular, when platform will be made and when we hit new bigger exchanges cag will rise fast, iam buying more coins today.
Activity: 210
Rebranding comin soon, new exchange - KUCOIN, wallet december...HUGE, undervalued coin - 50% under ICO, low marketcap...people, this is bargain!!! Wink
do you have any information about the rebranding?

On telegram, they said soon.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Rebranding comin soon, new exchange - KUCOIN, wallet december...HUGE, undervalued coin - 50% under ICO, low marketcap...people, this is bargain!!! Wink
do you have any information about the rebranding?
Activity: 588

it looks like tomorrow is the first week in november, and in that first week the team will send the gift to the bounty participant
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
I think this coin will rule, now we have just one exchange which is not so popular, when platform will be made and when we hit new bigger exchanges cag will rise fast, iam buying more coins today.
With the purchase of your day may coin prices will rise drastically beyond the price of ICO.Where CAG coins will be traded?
For now, If you would to trade CAGcoin, Go to etherdelta : https://etherdelta.com/#CAG-ETH
But don't worries, any update about market. CAG be listing on KuCoin at November 7th. I guess now is best time to grabs a coins before CAG listed to market KuCoin.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344

from the Change side will think to go into exchange other than etherdelta?
I think if I can get into another bigger exchange maybe this project will be more successful from now even though have to spend bigger fund also

They'll get listed next week on kucoin! Personally I believe prices will go up a little and drop down again for a while because a lot of bounty rewards will get dumped, but I think in december we'll be well above 1$ a coin when the app gets launched, maybe even 5$

yes I also believe it, the first entry certainly must also be tolerable but only briefly,
we just wait after the application slid if the price could improve
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

I think if I can get into another bigger exchange maybe this project will be more successful from now even though have to spend bigger fund also

They'll get listed next week on kucoin! Personally I believe prices will go up a little and drop down again for a while because a lot of bounty rewards will get dumped, but I think in december we'll be well above 1$ a coin when the app gets launched, maybe even 5$
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344

Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
New projects see huge potential on Asian exchanges which have become very quickly alternative of Bittrex. It seems that if Bittrex guys don't increase their capacities to handle and list more coins or tokens they will not rule this space not even like Poloniex resisted. Things are changing really fast and Change will make its way as well. Listing on these exchanges still very good for Change.
Activity: 500
BountyMarketcap
With the purchase of your day may coin prices will rise drastically beyond the price of ICO.Where CAG coins will be traded?
Activity: 429
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

this is fantastic news, kucoin is basically binances twin, so we can expect a listing rather soon as well, plus kucoin is new and trending so CAG should go up quite fast! Really excited about the future!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Most people think exchange is the main reason the price dump, just look around most if not all the Altcoins have dumped significantly, this time of the year is difficult for Altcoins to retain their value unlike Bitcoin that is the main gate way for Fiat
Activity: 168
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
We would be also happy to see bounty hunters' smile  Cheesy
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
We're happy to announce that Change Token will be listed on KuCoin Exchange on November 7th! https://getchange.com
That's great, we need new exchanges aside from ED to increase the volume.
Big project should be in a big exchanges in order to attract investors, by the way what is the average trading volume in btc of KuCoin Exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: