Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 35. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Change  price is going down ,already below ico price , who dump them ,any profit for them?
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Weekly update from getchange

https://medium.com/@changebank/weekly-update-partnering-with-mothership-millennial-20-20-and-more-81fd93838eff

In December, we will make Change App available to everyone

We’re excited to announce that we have partnered with Mothership.  One of the products of this partnership is Fusion, a series of small, casual gatherings in Tallinn.  The first Fusion event — Initial Beer Offering — will take place on November 10th, at Lift99, in Tallinn. 

I wish I'm in Tallinn at that time Smiley

Kristjan was one of the panellists at the Millennial 20/20 conference in Singapore, alongside founders of SmartKarma, PolicyPal, and StashAway.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
why not spell decentralize the correct way? Decentralysed???
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Is there any news, it's almost November? This thread and bounty thread is very quiet. They had started successful ICO but in the end it's lacking information. We don't even know if somebody else cheated on campaign and try to get our Change tokens. It's not transparent.

Hey,

What would you like to know more about?

Regarding the bounty programme - points distribution will start in early November Smiley.

Could we get a look at the spreadsheet before the distribution? We just want to make sure the info we provided was correct, and that no one is trying to steal our bounty rewards. Kind regards!
Activity: 168
Is there any news, it's almost November? This thread and bounty thread is very quiet. They had started successful ICO but in the end it's lacking information. We don't even know if somebody else cheated on campaign and try to get our Change tokens. It's not transparent.

Hey,

What would you like to know more about?

Regarding the bounty programme - points distribution will start in early November Smiley.

Activity: 434
I've just read about your project here - https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/10/27/a-review-of-cryptobanks-who-raised-how-much-and-how-to-use-the-advantage/ 
Will you code your own banking app or use some financial apps that exist on the market?

their own app is currently in development, and it's expected to be released in the december-januari time period.
Activity: 411
Merit: 19
I've just read about your project here - https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/10/27/a-review-of-cryptobanks-who-raised-how-much-and-how-to-use-the-advantage/ 
Will you code your own banking app or use some financial apps that exist on the market?
Activity: 686
We’re excited to announce that we have partnered with Mothership to strengthen our position as leading fintech companies in the global crypto sphere, supporting each other, and breaking new ground. One of the products of this partnership is Fusion, a series of small, casual gatherings in Tallinn, bringing the fintech community together to share ideas.

https://medium.com/@changebank/change-and-mothership-join-forces-and-create-fusion-initiative-d07a88467753

this is fantastic news guys, really great job! Mothership is an excellent fit, I can't wait for what you'll achieve in the future!
Yes I also get impatient looking forward to the development of this project in the future. I think it will continue to evolve, we just look forward to tomorrow
We’re excited to announce that we have partnered with Mothership to strengthen our position as leading fintech companies in the global crypto sphere, supporting each other, and breaking new ground. One of the products of this partnership is Fusion, a series of small, casual gatherings in Tallinn, bringing the fintech community together to share ideas.

https://medium.com/@changebank/change-and-mothership-join-forces-and-create-fusion-initiative-d07a88467753

this is fantastic news guys, really great job! Mothership is an excellent fit, I can't wait for what you'll achieve in the future!
Activity: 168

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
A crypto bank. Very nice indeed  Smiley

Good luck with the ICO. Will keep an eye on this one.

ICO was successful! Wallet to be released this quarter, and probably more exchanges than just EtherDelta. Big things to come!
Activity: 140
This is the better time to invest keep hold.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
A crypto bank. Very nice indeed  Smiley

Good luck with the ICO. Will keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
The price is abnormally low, it is 30% of ICO price?  Huh  AFAIK, the bounty campaign is not distributing any coin, so it is not their dumping on the market. Only panic sellers on the exchanges for fiat money.

maybe the price of btc is up and many of altcoin is down
its better to hold maybe someday the price is up. hoped
1. Maybe the panic seller are newbie after saw the price of Bitcoin increased and dumped made them worry the future of cryptocurrency and this token.
2. Those people are the whale or someone want to dump the price of this token and create panic, because there is no reason makes they sell their token with loss. Unless they have a purpose.
The price is abnormally low, it is 30% of ICO price?  Huh  AFAIK, the bounty campaign is not distributing any coin, so it is not their dumping on the market. Only panic sellers on the exchanges for fiat money.

Many people are selling their 30% bonusses for a quick buck, they'll be sorry in 6 months when CAG reaches 5$
Activity: 668
Merit: 500

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Market Cap
$6,667,271

Circulating Supply
31,673,646 CAG

What are you waiting for?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Can someone please update me on what's been going on with this project? is it going to be listed soon at a big exchange?

Not rely much is going on so far  concerning more exchange listings, I think the current price level is very much unacceptable, don't know when this market sentiments to new ICOs will change

I kinda figured this was going to happen, even worse it seems like Dev team does not post here very often  Undecided . There also seems to be a lot of competition from other similar projects.
Pages:
Jump to: