Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 34. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
We're happy to announce that Change Token will be listed on KuCoin Exchange on November 7th! https://getchange.com
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I heard the distribution of the first week's promotional gifts in november, hopefully that's true.

Bounty tokens distribution will start the first week of November, but most probably all will not be distributed within the very first week.

Did you contact serious exchanges? I don't like EtherDelta but i used it to buy more CAG since price is low there.
I waiting for bounties distribution. I hope to get a decent amount of CAGs. I'm holding and waiting for you success  Smiley

they've confirmed they're in talks with several exchanges, and I've read in the telegram Binance is pretty much confirmed for the end of december. We'll see though, any exchange would be an upgrade because ED isn't appealing at all
Activity: 196
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
I heard the distribution of the first week's promotional gifts in november, hopefully that's true.

Bounty tokens distribution will start the first week of November, but most probably all will not be distributed within the very first week.

Did you contact serious exchanges? I don't like EtherDelta but i used it to buy more CAG since price is low there.
I waiting for bounties distribution. I hope to get a decent amount of CAGs. I'm holding and waiting for you success  Smiley
Activity: 126
what's the current price in exchange, and what's the ico price
Activity: 168

The last few months of the year will be very exciting for us - we will soon be introducing the multi-currency wallet along with the first debit cards Smiley.

Think it would be possible to get an update on our Reddit page?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Change_Bank/

Reddit is probably the most common medium for crypto discussion.

Hey,

Haven't really focused on Reddit but will discuss within the team Smiley.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The last few months of the year will be very exciting for us - we will soon be introducing the multi-currency wallet along with the first debit cards Smiley.

Think it would be possible to get an update on our Reddit page?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Change_Bank/

Reddit is probably the most common medium for crypto discussion.
Activity: 588
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
I have faith on Change, and I will keep my tokens from now on, I hope we will get pumped soon.
Multiple reasons, 1. mastercard announced its working on a blockchain implementation, 2. dumb people see the price go down so they sell to 'prevent big losses' lol, 3. most alts are suffering because of the bitcoin craze right now. No worries though, in a few months CAG will be around 5 to 10$ no doubt

I completely agree. Compare this to other coins before they got public exposure and knowledge of the project. Volume is generally low on ED, so that doesn't worry me. If you are familiar with ED, and use it, this is the time to snag more.

I made some money with Binance, buying it at these levels and selling it around $2...the difference here is you have a coin with an actual use-case other than essentially a dedicated coupon to shill your exchange.

December will be big!

Binance is actually working towards multiple use cases, but I see your point. I think once change releases the app and gets listed somewhere (hopefully binance), prices will go x10 to 2$ easily. Then, once bitcoins silver fork is forgotten (which shouldn't take more than a few days lol) we should see all the alts rise back up with virtually no boundaries, so Change should be able to rise up to around 5 to 10$, which is the average price among the other cryptobanks.
Activity: 36
Multiple reasons, 1. mastercard announced its working on a blockchain implementation, 2. dumb people see the price go down so they sell to 'prevent big losses' lol, 3. most alts are suffering because of the bitcoin craze right now. No worries though, in a few months CAG will be around 5 to 10$ no doubt

I completely agree. Compare this to other coins before they got public exposure and knowledge of the project. Volume is generally low on ED, so that doesn't worry me. If you are familiar with ED, and use it, this is the time to snag more.

I made some money with Binance, buying it at these levels and selling it around $2...the difference here is you have a coin with an actual use-case other than essentially a dedicated coupon to shill your exchange.

December will be big!

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
I am glad that all dumpers already dumped. Price raised now above ico and as times go by this coin will reach its full potential next to OMG.
Beluga pay will join them hopefully  Smiley
The project looks like dead, only a little volume trading in etherdelta, no more big exchanges? What is the progress of the development? No update after ICO?

Lol calm your tits man, tomorrow they'll start distributing the bounty rewards and they just announced their partnership with Mothership. Read up on their website and blog before spreading FUD. Btw ED isn't a real exchange, they'll get listed on a real one in december
Activity: 411
Merit: 19
The project looks like dead, only a little volume trading in etherdelta, no more big exchanges? What is the progress of the development? No update after ICO?
I think you'd rather say that their coin is dead, but not the project. It's a difficult way, difficult sphere...
Change  price is going down ,already below ico price , who dump them ,any profit for them?

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Activity: 50
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
My opinion change is a long hold. They will need to take time to develop their services marketplace partnerships. Even with the app, it won't cause s huge surge in interest if there are no financial services purchasable yet. EOY 2017 it will probably justify ICO prices but I'm not sure about turning a profit. Probably have to wait a little longer for that.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
Change  price is going down ,already below ico price , who dump them ,any profit for them?
Im think why the Change price goes down because of the Bitcoin price itself like happening in other altcoins.
As for now lets wait until some exchange will list CAG token this will be good profit to ours. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: