Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 36. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Probably you dont know much about Change... Angry

I only know about as much as anyone else who has read the whitepaper and followed their market and publicity material...so far leaps and bounds ahead of some other alt coins whose market cap is over 100M...even on speculation alone, I think 100M is in sight. That should place the coin around $2.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Well i recently picked up about 60,000 cag at 0.0006ETH. I'm surprised it's gotten this low. Seems like a decent project.

ICO price was at 0.002ETH so I thought 0.0006ETH seems like a good price/buy point. I can't imagine it going any lower lol

Anyhow their app/product comes out in December so things should be picking up soon.

You're gonna be fucking rich dude the average cryptobank today performs at a few dollars currently, but during the alt sunny period they got over 7$ on average
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Scooped up some more...with the team, product, roadmap, and lower starting number of coin in circulation, I don't think we'll see this sub-$1 for too long.

Probably you dont know much about Change... Angry
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Scooped up some more...with the team, product, roadmap, and lower starting number of coin in circulation, I don't think we'll see this sub-$1 for too long.
I hope team is reading this. I think they should try Kucoin and Gate.io. This two exchanges seem very ambitions and soon volume will be there. Already other big coins listed.

I'm sure they're talking to every single possible exchange out there, even the smallest ones. Kucoin would be great though, I think it's gonna grow pretty quickly
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
I hope team is reading this. I think they should try Kucoin and Gate.io. This two exchanges seem very ambitions and soon volume will be there. Already other big coins listed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
The realist
Well i recently picked up about 60,000 cag at 0.0006ETH. I'm surprised it's gotten this low. Seems like a decent project.

ICO price was at 0.002ETH so I thought 0.0006ETH seems like a good price/buy point. I can't imagine it going any lower lol

Anyhow their app/product comes out in December so things should be picking up soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

0.00071000 ETH? The ICO price is 0.002 ETH, this is a very undervalued price now, I can't imagine the price is 30% of ICO price only after a few days after ICO ended.
It seems like it's not new today, most of the project that are traded after the ICO were undervalued and the fact that right now are only trading at ETherdelta you cannot expect some good price, instead of feeling upset we should have the initiative to take advantage of the price now and let's buy this cheap price.

this is normal folks. no worries about that. the price will sometimes be below the ico price because of some factors, like some people dump there tokens in order toi take profit especially when btc just soar high the past few days.
Can someone please update me on what's been going on with this project? is it going to be listed soon at a big exchange?

Not rely much is going on so far  concerning more exchange listings, I think the current price level is very much unacceptable, don't know when this market sentiments to new ICOs will change
The price is very cheap at etherdelta so we need to wait until the price is trading above ICO price, usually this kind of project does not pump easily.
If I am not mistaken it's similar to Polybius Bank project, the price is below ICO until now.

Stupid people are selling before it hits decent exchanges. Wait until the bounty hunters start dumping, prices will be even lower, which makes it a great time to accumulate, I think CAG could easily reach 5$ a coin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Banking on blockchain is a continuous process which requires lot of time and resources. I don't think we will be able to see in short term anything happening since the nature of project by default is lengthy. That is one of the possible reason team isn't very active here because they need to set targets for short to long term to achieve them and they may be working on these things right now.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Can someone please update me on what's been going on with this project? is it going to be listed soon at a big exchange?

Not rely much is going on so far  concerning more exchange listings, I think the current price level is very much unacceptable, don't know when this market sentiments to new ICOs will change
The price is very cheap at etherdelta so we need to wait until the price is trading above ICO price, usually this kind of project does not pump easily.
If I am not mistaken it's similar to Polybius Bank project, the price is below ICO until now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
They are not really active in this thread, I can't find a good information where this will be traded, I'm looking also that it will be traded soon aside from ED because this is a successful project and deserved to be in a big exchanges. Even hitbtc would be a good start, but so far no news about it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
https://medium.com/@changebank/weekly-update-singapore-talk-testing-sessions-and-more-1b9bd920f524

Update from the getchange team from their medium blog

With the end of our token sale, it’s been an exciting week for Change. The team is now entirely focused on the development of Change App, scheduled to launch in December.

That's fantastic news guys! I think cryptobanks have a giant part to play in our future. It doesn't matter that mastercard and visa and such are working on blockchain integration; there are more than 1 bank in the world, and there are countless smaller banks and investment bureaus around the world. Banks like Change, as well as competition like tenx, will still have more than enough room to grow to massive sizes.
Activity: 478
https://medium.com/@changebank/weekly-update-singapore-talk-testing-sessions-and-more-1b9bd920f524

Update from the getchange team from their medium blog

With the end of our token sale, it’s been an exciting week for Change. The team is now entirely focused on the development of Change App, scheduled to launch in December.

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
0.00071000 ETH? The ICO price is 0.002 ETH, this is a very undervalued price now, I can't imagine the price is 30% of ICO price only after a few days after ICO ended.
It seems like it's not new today, most of the project that are traded after the ICO were undervalued and the fact that right now are only trading at ETherdelta you cannot expect some good price, instead of feeling upset we should have the initiative to take advantage of the price now and let's buy this cheap price.
yes sir ED not good excanger , waiting for more excanger , buy more sir and hold
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
Activity: 297
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
where i can trade CAG tokens? would you guys mind to share the link if there is already an exchange?
Right now you may trade CAG on Etherdelta but i think better to wait some bigger exchange. Even Cryptopia looks not bad, bittrex of course the best )
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/change/#markets

Yes, i agree with you! Etherdelta its better then nothing but its not very comfortable exchange for trading.
Total is not recommended, as I am quite a disappointed user of etherdelta service. trying to send the funds to address, but my balance like a stuck them refunded to my address. and just throw away gas  Sad .
I believe GAC will be listed toanother market soon  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: