Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 34. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Is that right that deals can be cut more profitable in CryptoStock system vs in any other exchange?  
That’s right. It was claimed by independent experts. They say that average price difference is going to be 5-10% because of the approach we are implementing.
I dont get the way time optimization is gonna work in CrypStock? I’ve never seen this thing before
Time optimization is based on storing and analyzing transaction statistics and orders book settings  for different exchanges. Mathematical analyzing methods are gonna be used.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
I dont get the way time optimization is gonna work in CrypStock? I’ve never seen this thing before
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Is that right that deals can be cut more profitable in CryptoStock system vs in any other exchange?  
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
Typically, tokens of similar crypto-currency exchanges can be used to pay for purchase or sale rates on these exchanges, and at a reduced price. This spurs interest in the acquisition of these tokens.
Activity: 89
Who’s following Twitter CrypStock? I’d suggest u to subscribe if u r really interested in the project.
Do they post smth useful?
Of course, it’s their official Twitter account) They post about the platform and introducing it to the community. The day before yesterday they posted that the platform is going to unite 30 crypto exchanges and  run hundred thousands transactions a day.
Oh wow, that’s an impressive capacity! They gonna need a lot of resources to handle all that…
That’s nothing extraordinary. They are working out on a special algorithmic module that is going to consolidate order book
So they tokenholders are going to get their profit thanks to it?
Who’s following Twitter CrypStock? I’d suggest u to subscribe if u r really interested in the project.
Of course, it’s their official Twitter account) They post about the platform and introducing it to the community. The day before yesterday they posted that the platform is going to unite 30 crypto exchanges and  run hundred thousands transactions a day.
Oh wow, that’s an impressive capacity! They gonna need a lot of resources to handle all that…
That’s nothing extraordinary. They are working out on a special algorithmic module that is going to consolidate order book
Activity: 588
The project is interesting but with such bonuses I probably will definitely miss. The price on the exchange on small revolutions will simply collapse because bonuses almost always merge.
Activity: 175
Are u going to reserve any ICS tokens if you dont sell it?
What is the purpose of the "initiated" arbitration transactions? Wouldn't it be easier to work with the platform without them?
This module will have one undeniable advantage — it will increase the number of arbitrage transactions by 100-150 percent.
When does the CrypStock pre-sale begin?
The CrypStock pre-sale begins on June 11.
Will the 40% bonus be valid throughout the pre-sale?
Welcome. The 40 percent bonus will be valid only for the first 5 days of the pre-sale, then it will be reduced.
Will there be a special separate service for VIP clients? And how can you become a VIP client of CrypStock?
Yes, CrypStock will have a special service — block trading. It will be designed for manipulations with large transactions. And to become a VIP client of CrypStock, you will need to conduct large transactions.
What will the module of "initiated" arbitrage transactions be like?
The idea is to submit an application (B), the implementation of which may be accompanied by the arbitration closing of the opposite transaction with the application (A) available in the joint application book. In case of cancellation or closure (in another transaction) of the A application, the B one is canceled by the system.
Activity: 74
One more cryptocexchnage? It seems to me that there’re already so many of them that soon new cryptotraders won’t even know which one to choose! It isnt good!   
It seems to me that it’s already said that CrypStock wont be just an exchange. This project is a hi-tech centralized platform based on blockchain with a lot of unique options.   

Just to make it clear. What kind of unique options?
Activity: 53
Will the 40% bonus be valid throughout the pre-sale?
Pages:
Jump to: