Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 36. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Are u gonna have a soft cap during CrypStock pre-sale?
Activity: 336
What’ the main point of using Algorithmic Trading ?
The main goal is to ensure decent incomes to ICS tokenholders

What is Algorithmic Trading and how does it work?
Hello. Algorithmic Trading subsystem is based on integration with other exchanges  and your own accounts that helps you handling  private transactions (for example, arbitrage) automatically just like it’s mentioned above
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What’ the main point of using Algorithmic Trading ?
Activity: 378
What is Algorithmic Trading and how does it work?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What bonus is available for investors during pre-sale?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Dont u think that there might be a delay during automatic transactions between exchanges and it would cause loss-making? 
Activity: 224
Who’s gonna be in charges of Algorithmic Trading  subsystem?
Activity: 210
CrypStock has an ambitious goal. It’s very hard to create a system that combines different exchanges. Hopefully they can make it happen
What’s so complicated? I dont think it’s so hard to create a aggregator 
Hahaha, really?)) Who said that’s its a simple aggregator? That’s not what u think at all!
Fair enough, it’s not an aggregator. Im just curious what complications u think CrypStock team can face?
The main complication is to support over 30 crypto exchanges. When u have cryptocurrency assets in each of them and u have to handle immediate  transactions arbitration and clearing system, maintain balance and  assets redeployment.
What tools is this exchange system going to have?

Well..there will be 3 main tools: arbitrage module, block-trading exchange system and combined books of applications system
CrypStock has an ambitious goal. It’s very hard to create a system that combines different exchanges. Hopefully they can make it happen
Hahaha, really?)) Who said that’s its a simple aggregator? That’s not what u think at all!
Fair enough, it’s not an aggregator. Im just curious what complications u think CrypStock team can face?
The main complication is to support over 30 crypto exchanges. When u have cryptocurrency assets in each of them and u have to handle immediate  transactions arbitration and clearing system, maintain balance and  assets redeployment.
What tools is this exchange system going to have?
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black

CrypStock has a lot of advantages with exchanges and will be able to accommodate more altcoins again.
Will cryptocurrency ATMs of your company allow to get cryptocurrencies only?   
Our cryptocurrency ATMs will allow the clients to input and output cryptocurrencies.   

I read a review about your project in one blog, it was said that you were gonna have two tokens at the same time! Is that true?   
yes, it is. We’ll have two tokens – ICS and HICS, they will have different options. 

Do you hold a bounty campaign?
Activity: 364
I read a review about your project in one blog, it was said that you were gonna have two tokens at the same time! Is that true?   
Pages:
Jump to: