Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 37. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Will cryptocurrency ATMs of your company allow to get cryptocurrencies only?   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How many tokens were allocated to the ICO?
Activity: 406
Does anyone understand where it’s possible to buy HICS tokens? I cant see them to be sold on the ICO.   
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
What will be the advantage of HICS token?   
Activity: 336
What will be the main source of income of CrypStock project?  
Greetings. Automotive inter-exchange operations of CrypStock exchanges will be the main source of the income.
What share of the income will you allocate to pay dividends to the tokenholders?   
We will allocate 30% of the income to pay dividends monthly.   
I started getting acquainted with the project,  first it seemed to me that this was one more cryptoexchange, one among a number of others. But then i studied it more carefully and understood that the key idea of such a sophisticated system was that there were several professional tools which provide ordinary traders with an opportunity to work with attractive prices for trade operations.
I’d also add that there will be a range of automotive trading systems with complex configuration of  trading operations for 30+ exchanges at the same time.  
Why is such a number of cryptoexchanges necessary?   
In order to make it possible to get instant income made on the difference between the currecies rates and make profit for tokenholders all the time in automotive mode.   
So this is gonna be a system consisting of several elements at the same time? 

Good afternoon. Yes, out system will include a cryptoexchange, automotive arbitrational system with several sub-systems, a network of crypto ATMs, a POS system to accept cryptocurrencies and safe cryptocurrency wallets.   
Activity: 126
What will be the main source of income of CrypStock project?  
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
What share of the income will you allocate to pay dividends to the tokenholders?   
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I started getting acquainted with the project,  first it seemed to me that this was one more cryptoexchange, one among a number of others. But then i studied it more carefully and understood that the key idea of such a sophisticated system was that there were several professional tools which provide ordinary traders with an opportunity to work with attractive prices for trade operations.
I’d also add that there will be a range of automotive trading systems with complex configuration of  trading operations for 30+ exchanges at the same time.  
In order to make it possible to get instant income made on the difference between the currecies rates and make profit for tokenholders all the time in automotive mode.   

In this case to make it easier for us to trade coins online, and to exchange the coins we have. In addition to get the benefits in accordance with what we expect so Cryptstock can help.
Activity: 420
The scheme for the ROI is sure taking my interest.
Perhaps investing in CryptStock will be the best choice we can make.
Activity: 294
Activity: 14
Activity: 294
Activity: 14
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
that the coin is all the goliad utility is bad but not deadly against the background of the fact that the investment will come even from having coins in your wallet
Activity: 8
But will classical exchange be still used in this case, too? What will differ it from the others?
Activity: 266
What will be the function of ATM CrypStock?
If i use your tokens working on CrypStock, can i count on some bonuses?
Pages:
Jump to: