Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 38. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Did i get it right that CrypStock was gonna be a new cryptocexchnage  ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
How many ICS tokens were issued by the company?
The total issue of ICS tokens is 500 millions.
When does the pre-sale start?
Pre-sale starts June, 11. It’ll last for a month exactly.
One more cryptocexchnage? It seems to me that there’re already so many of them that soon new cryptotraders won’t even know which one to choose! It isnt good!   
It seems to me that it’s already said that CrypStock wont be just an exchange. This project is a hi-tech centralized platform based on blockchain with a lot of unique options.   
You havent told me anything new yet. For example, i’d like to figure out what these new options are.
The CrypStock system will allow to make arbitrational deals in an automotive mode, ensuring profitability for ICS token holders.   
Projects with guaranteed profitability are a rare phenomena nowadays. What profit can ICS token holders count on?   

It’ll depend on the number of tokens that they have on their account balance.   

Btw, when is it planned to launch CrypStock?

Greetings! We’re planning to launch a pilot version of the platform in November of the current year, and a full-fledged version of CrypStock is planned to be launched on December.
Activity: 140
How many  ICS tokens were issued by the company?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
When does the pre-sale start?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
The success of this project will depend first of all on how successfully they will be able to attract traders to their stock exchange. If the policy of the exchange is loyal to new, newly appeared coins, the growth of interest in the exchange will facilitate sales of the exchange's tokens.
One more cryptocexchnage? It seems to me that there’re already so many of them that soon new cryptotraders won’t even know which one to choose! It isnt good!   
It seems to me that it’s already said that CrypStock wont be just an exchange. This project is a hi-tech centralized platform based on blockchain with a lot of unique options.   
You havent told me anything new yet. For example, i’d like to figure out what these new options are.
The CrypStock system will allow to make arbitrational deals in an automotive mode, ensuring profitability for ICS token holders.   
Projects with guaranteed profitability are a rare phenomena nowadays. What profit can ICS token holders count on?   

Btw, when is it planned to launch CrypStock?
Activity: 266

Activity: 210
Activity: 126
Activity: 210
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: