Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰 - page 3. (Read 104499 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I have invested in many new projects, as well as many popular coins. I am sure that some of this will bring me a good come. If you did the same you can earn.

I also have hopes for the growth of the crypto market and such projects as Cryptocoin Insurance. What do you think when growth can begin?

I would like growth to start right tomorrow. However, I think sensibly and I understand that earlier than the second quarter of 2019, we will not see a rise in cryptocurrency prices. And that term I called sounds too optimistic.

We are all creators of our desires. The main thing is to sincerely wish for something and not to doubt it. Accordingly, your actions should be done as well as you are 100% confident in the future.

I'm already starting to regret that the Cryptocoin token is based on Ethereum. Imagine how little money developers will get from investing. And if the price continues to decline further? Catastrophe.
Activity: 490

Insurance in such a high risk industry as cryptoinvestment should be a success. But the crypto market is very, no, it is a VERY high-risk market. Will the insurance company work here and make a profit?

I think the project developers have long figured it out. The premium is high enough. It provides all the risks of paying a large amount of insurance.

If you read the white paper of the project, then you can see a large number of calculations that the developers did. This suggests that they carefully prepared the project and calculated all the costs and profits. Accordingly, they calculated the best amount of insurance payments for break-even work.

In any calculations there may be errors. In addition, cryptocurrency is a new market and everything changes every day, as well as unforeseen situations. Let's hope that the developers have calculated everything correctly.

There is nothing to hope for, I'm just sure of that. Calculations of the volume of the market seemed to me even understated. But as it turned out, the developers took into account the possible fall in cryptocurrency prices.

Sounds great. I have no choice but to believe the calculations of the developers. In general, I really like the project. Only the excitement associated with the poor situation in the crypto market remains.
Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
What is the size of the bonus now when buying tokens CCIN? I can't find it in the white paper of the project. Or tell me where to find it.

You are right, in white paper there is no indication of bonuses.
The size of the bonuses are listed on the site https://ccin.io/. At the moment, for 1 ETH, you can buy 1700 CCIN tokens. This offer is valid until 11.12.

Thank you. I did not pay attention to this strip. And this is a bonus action timer.

So many people pass by important information and do not notice it.
I am glad that I was able to help you learn more about bonuses.
Also in the personal account of the investor, the size of the bonus can be determined by the amount that is shown when you enter the size of the investment.

I'm just not very attentive to the little things. Now I will try to pay attention to such trifles. Thanks again for your help. I am glad that the community at Cryptocoin has great people.

This is a normal attitude towards people. In addition, we are partners who have invested in a common cause, and it depends on us what will become of our investments. I already really want to start trading on the stock exchange, and time goes on for so long.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
What is the size of the bonus now when buying tokens CCIN? I can't find it in the white paper of the project. Or tell me where to find it.

The size of the bonuses are listed on the site https://ccin.io/. At the moment, for 1 ETH, you can buy 1700 CCIN tokens. This offer is valid until 11.12.

Thank you. I did not pay attention to this strip. And this is a bonus action timer.

Also in the personal account of the investor, the size of the bonus can be determined by the amount that is shown when you enter the size of the investment.

I'm just not very attentive to the little things. Now I will try to pay attention to such trifles. Thanks again for your help. I am glad that the community at Cryptocoin has great people.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I would not rule out any likelihood of developments in the near future. Wait and maybe you will be able to become an investor for this project.

I have already become an investor. I had to sell some of the coins at a bad price.
However, I still do not understand when the information on the number of collected investments at the moment will be published?

Perhaps the amount of investment collected we can only find out at the end of the ICO. To be honest, I don’t really care how much money is collected at the moment. I am confident in the project and therefore do not worry.
Activity: 262
I would not rule out any likelihood of developments in the near future. Wait and maybe you will be able to become an investor for this project.

I have already become an investor. I had to sell some of the coins at a bad price.
However, I still do not understand when the information on the number of collected investments at the moment will be published?

You are right too. I forgot that many people do not want to spend time studying all the news sources about each project. And it will not be superfluous to publish the most important news in the topic of the project on the forum.

This is the right decision. I am glad that you supported my idea to copy important information from the news about the project in social networks and post them in this topic.

That's right, because ICO is coming now. And many fans of the project have already bought tokens and are less likely to follow the news. If I have more money, I plan to buy more coins.

It is unlikely that with the current situation on the cryptocurrency market, some kind of coin will grow so much that potential investors will be able to sell it and invest their money in this project.

I have invested in many new projects, as well as many popular coins. I am sure that some of this will bring me a good come. If you did the same you can earn.

I also have hopes for the growth of the crypto market and such projects as Cryptocoin Insurance. What do you think when growth can begin?

I would like growth to start right tomorrow. However, I think sensibly and I understand that earlier than the second quarter of 2019, we will not see a rise in cryptocurrency prices. And that term I called sounds too optimistic.

We are all creators of our desires. The main thing is to sincerely wish for something and not to doubt it. Accordingly, your actions should be done as well as you are 100% confident in the future.

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 262

You are right too. I forgot that many people do not want to spend time studying all the news sources about each project. And it will not be superfluous to publish the most important news in the topic of the project on the forum.

This is the right decision. I am glad that you supported my idea to copy important information from the news about the project in social networks and post them in this topic.

That's right, because ICO is coming now. And many fans of the project have already bought tokens and are less likely to follow the news. If I have more money, I plan to buy more coins.

It is unlikely that with the current situation on the cryptocurrency market, some kind of coin will grow so much that potential investors will be able to sell it and invest their money in this project.

Even if the market conditions are like today, surely if you can buy a lot of tokens in this project, there will be a lot of benefits if later the market exceeds the price of ico.

I do not cherish big illusions in the rapid growth of any new project. The cryptocurrency market is now experiencing a very strong decline.
However, I am sure that the new exchange will have its users, which means that the exchange will receive profits from insurance and trading fees. This will give project developers the opportunity to buy their tokens at a good price.

No need to think about the past. It is necessary to move forward and act in the light of the current situation. I recommend that you do this.
I think that cryptocurrencies will increase in price and you will then say that you made the right decision by investing in cryptocurrencies.

I like your optimism about cryptocurrency. My mood is like yours. Although there are very few prerequisites for the rapid growth of cryptocurrency, I also do not lose heart and invested in a new project, Cryptocoin.

In the event of a market fall to zero, let’s go to work at the plant. I am an engineer by profession, maybe I shouldn’t have abandoned her and started to study cryptocurrency in tight. The more I look at the situation in the cryptocurrency market, the more such thoughts come to me.

I did not quit my main job. I earn on cryptocurrencies in my free time. The basis of my earnings is investing in new projects.

I think that the crypto market will not fall to 0. So do not exaggerate the paint.

I do not exaggerate. Such an outcome may well be. All those people who quit their jobs in order to make money on bounty campaigns and cryptocurrency trading. In the near future will go to work at the plant.

No need to think about the past. It is necessary to move forward and act in the light of the current situation. I recommend that you do this.
I think that cryptocurrencies will increase in price and you will then say that you made the right decision by investing in cryptocurrencies.

I like your optimism about cryptocurrency. My mood is like yours. Although there are very few prerequisites for the rapid growth of cryptocurrency, I also do not lose heart and invested in a new project, Cryptocoin.

In the event of a market fall to zero, let’s go to work at the plant. I am an engineer by profession, maybe I shouldn’t have abandoned her and started to study cryptocurrency in tight. The more I look at the situation in the cryptocurrency market, the more such thoughts come to me.

I did not quit my main job. I earn on cryptocurrencies in my free time. The basis of my earnings is investing in new projects.

I think that the crypto market will not fall to 0. So do not exaggerate the paint.

I do not exaggerate. Such an outcome may well be. All those people who quit their jobs in order to make money on bounty campaigns and cryptocurrency trading. In the near future will go to work at the plant.

Pages:
Jump to: