Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS - page 34. (Read 11771 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trading with smart analytics can bring big money. Will your platform be built on a blockchain? and what is the main advantage of its introduction into your business?

The Ethereum platform allows us to not only tie in the entire user process into the blockchain for our internal business needs, but also for the funding area of our upcoming platform. Users will be able to subscribe to and create new funds that can be subscribed to by others. This entire process and tracking the financials will be built on Ethereum.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
How many parameters are taken into account for the analysis of the crypto-currency markets?

We are applying lots of traditional market analysis that has worked for technical traders since markets started. Things we will be presenting our Elliott Wave, Fibonacci, Harmonics and other technicla based trading algorithmic indicators and signaling technology. In addition we are working on custom algorithms and some Artificial Intelligence based code for market prediction and more.

In summary, it will be a complete platform presenting very useful current technical methods and current setups based on those traditional analysis methods, in addition to some real fresh technology.

Kind regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
how many tokens I can buy for 1 Ethereum. I did not find on the site
I think that you must register on website to see this. Why this information is missed in whitepaper and on website?
Because this information changes nothing, if you want to invest $100 then you invest, it doesn't matter you get 100 tokens or 37.445.
how many tokens I can buy for 1 Ethereum. I did not find on the site
I think that you must register on website to see this. Why this information is missed in whitepaper and on website?
Activity: 280
why did you decide to make it on waves platform?
Is ERC20 not better?
Hello, I have a few questions to ask about your project.

1. It says that your pre-sale will start on October 15th 2017 but in your blog is mentioned this "If you had bought any CNX tokens off the WAVES DEX, we will exchange them for the Ethereum based token without issue". What does that means? Does that means that there was already private pre-sale?
2. Do you plan on making telegram chat channel, since you have only channel for news, creating chat telegram channel will bring people closer to your project and people will get answers a bit faster.

Dear Crazymoon, thanks for your interest in our project.

1) There was a LIMITED presale on the Waves DEX before and a very small amount of CNX tokens were sold to a few people. The official presale starts on October 15th, 2017 and in a couple of days, the investors can register on the site for the presale.

2) Our telegram channel is already setup @ https://t.me/cryptonetix

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate in asking….. Thank you

On your telegram channel people can only read but they can not write, that's what I referring to.
It's information channel like a TV channel, you can ask your question here, they always answering.
Will unsold tokens be destroyed? or something else?
Activity: 350
Analytics in our time is very necessary thing. I read on your site how this will work and I really enjoyed it. You have a lot of work ahead to accomplish your plans. Good luck
Activity: 476
Analytics at the moment is a very necessary thing. With the development of the Crypto-currency, this platform for analytics will be clearly necessary and successful
Activity: 448
why did you decide to collect such a volume of investment?
Activity: 476
Tell us more about the bonus company for facebook and twitter
Activity: 350
Will your token  be a highly volatile currency?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
is the quantity of tokens limited?
Activity: 448
Thank you. I learned your site I liked everything. A good idea. Good luck to the developers
Activity: 420
Trading with smart analytics can bring big money. Will your platform be built on a blockchain? and what is the main advantage of its introduction into your business?
Activity: 210
Ticker CNX - understandable abbreviation

But what does the abbreviation Ticker TBC mean?

Choosing a new Ticker is the right solution, so that users are not confused
Activity: 195
How many parameters are taken into account for the analysis of the crypto-currency markets?
is there a demo version of your platform?
give me a link please

Hi Kpss_pro,

Please see the below post.

Kind regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
is there a demo version of your platform?

Hi mad_max777,

The demo is work in progress at the moment. We do have some initial designs...please check https://icobazaar.com/cryptonetix for a detailed write-up and some screenshots.

Kind regards,

Social_Cryptonetix
Pages:
Jump to: