Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎 - page 13. (Read 2843 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The idea of the project is interesting. I think we can earn money here. Tell me, where can I find the information about the project team?

Most information is on www.crystaltoken.co, you will find everything there. Also on the telegram chat https://t.me/crystaltoken_community and channel https://t.me/crystaltoken

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin
Do you conduct ICO using an investor's cabinet or a smart contract? How long after purchase can I get tokens?

Right now sell are directly on website not on the smart contract, after you deposit it will be credited when the countdown is 00:00

Activity: 7
Do you conduct ICO using an investor's cabinet or a smart contract? How long after purchase can I get tokens?

You can deposit ETH or BTC in your account and they are automatically converted into CYL tokens as soon as the daily round starts, in a first-deposit/first-served way.
Usually, you get tokens within 24-48 hours from your deposit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Hi! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. Tell me, are you planning a Bounty campaign? I would love to participate.
Yes would like to hear more about that. It looks like a interesting project but with low interest. I think it needs more attention.

Of course, now there are many underestimated projects and it is very difficult to find decent ones. I think that this project may interest many potential investors.

This is due to the fact that many projects are performed on ICO simultaneously, and it is very difficult to choose among those that may be of interest for investment.

Yes it is. However, the main task of the investor is find profitable projects for investment will consider many options. This is the only way to make good money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. Tell me, are you planning a Bounty campaign? I would love to participate.
Yes would like to hear more about that. It looks like a interesting project but with low interest. I think it needs more attention.

Of course, now there are many underestimated projects and it is very difficult to find decent ones. I think that this project may interest many potential investors.

This is due to the fact that many projects are performed on ICO simultaneously, and it is very difficult to choose among those that may be of interest for investment.
Activity: 77
Activity: 308
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Yes, we have it, but I actually think that this image is really representative of our ICO now:

We are preparing another representative image for all the services we are going to offer.

Thanks for the link. This is not exactly what I said. In any case, we are waiting for the updated information.
Activity: 36
The idea of the project is interesting. I think we can earn money here. Tell me, where can I find the information about the project team?
What do you plan to do with tokens that will not be sold during ICO?

Usually, not traded tokens are destroyed. This is the only way to increase the price of the token on the stock exchange. I think this project is no exception.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
What do you plan to do with tokens that will not be sold during ICO?
Hi, we are launching an ICO search platform within the next week and I would like to invite you to add your ICO to our ICO list for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:
Free listing for your ICO
Free Press Releases or article publishing
Your ICO shared on our social media (1700+ followers)
Your ICO will stay forever on our site

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you for your time, I hope to see your ICO listed on our site soon!

Ok, we will take a look on your site, best of luck,

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/
https://foxico.io/project/crystaltoken

Well, I think it will help the project and more potential investors will find out about it. Thanks for the link.
I have one question, During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?

Usually, a month or two after the ICO, the token is added to the exchange. I think that this project is no exception.

For internal exchange will be when ICO ends, for external exchange will depend on them

I have one question, During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?

Usually, a month or two after the ICO, the token is added to the exchange. I think that this project is no exception.
The project is very interesting. I will study in more detail the white paper and, possibly, I will take part in ICO.

Here you can find the whitepaper https://www.crystaltoken.co/assets/whitepaper/CrystalToken_WhitePaper.pdf?v1 if you need quick reply we are always on telegram chat too and also can use the trollbox on the website which is connected to the same chat https://t.me/crystaltoken_community  Wink
Activity: 7
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Yes, we have it, but I actually think that this image is really representative of our ICO now:
https://www.crystaltoken.co/assets/images/ico2/stage1_batches.png

We are preparing another representative image for all the services we are going to offer.
Activity: 322
The project is very interesting. I will study in more detail the white paper and, possibly, I will take part in ICO.
Activity: 308
Yes, it is really very nice to meet a project that is very cleverly thought out and created from the beginning to the end, and I think that you will succeed if you continue this way. I wish you success
Pages:
Jump to: