Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cube - Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle - page 15. (Read 8368 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Speaking of quantum computing, can't hash-codes get hacked in seconds by them?
You are correct as quantum computing can hack blockchains. However, I'm sure during the time it would take to get to that point, significant upgrades can be made to signatures in blockchains that would not be as vulnerable. I'd just look at it like a flu: flu involves and develops new strains every year or few, and pharmaceuticals keep developing new vaccines to fight off those new strains.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I've seen this project in coinschedule and I get that this project is a rank gold project. and it is very true with the information I got on this project is very amazing and very good. unfortunately I can not follow him because I am busy in my real life. so I will try to in terms of investors.
Activity: 126
Speaking of quantum computing, can't hash-codes get hacked in seconds by them?
I must say I'm very impressed with the team behind this project and their credentials. Great vision. This has to be currently one of the most grossly overlooked ICOs.
I'm officially in and already vested.
Hey, Cube team,
I just attempted to register, but never received email with link to verify my email address (has been well over half hour). Please, advise.
Regards

Hello,

First, thank you for your interest in Cube ICO.
Have you checked your spam or trash boxes?
Sometimes our customers find their verification email from there.
If you cannot find it, please send me Personal Message with your email address.

Best,
Cube Team
Reached out to Support via email: RESOLVED manually with lightning speed.
Cube Intelligence
Hey, Cube team,
I just attempted to register, but never received email with link to verify my email address (has been well over half hour). Please, advise.
Regards

Hello,

First, thank you for your interest in Cube ICO.
Have you checked your spam or trash boxes?
Sometimes our customers find their verification email from there.
If you cannot find it, please send me Personal Message with your email address.

Best,
Cube Team
Hey, Cube team,
Regards
Merit: 100
So, is this project company registered in South Korea? I am concerned about the company by which country's policy impact?

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in CUBE. CUBE is registered in UK and we have our headquarter there, where more open to Crypto currencies.
Cube team members are all over the world from Poland, Argentina, Turkey, South Korea, India, and so on.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
Thanks.

Best,
Cube Support

Damm impressed with the team of Cube, simply awesome credentials. Still very little traction of the project. Not sure how the current sale is going on, but this has to be just awesome project.
Cube Intelligence
So, is this project company registered in South Korea? I am concerned about the company by which country's policy impact?

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in CUBE. CUBE is registered in UK and we have our headquarter there, where more open to Crypto currencies.
Cube team members are all over the world from Poland, Argentina, Turkey, South Korea, India, and so on.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
Thanks.

Best,
Cube Support
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Cube Intelligence
the first page of this thread is full of txt, i think it better to place some photo and videos which will attract more people

Hello!

Thanks for your advice.
We are indeed working on refining our ANN and Bounty post right now.
Your opinions are very important to us.
Please let us know if you have any questions or any suggestions!

Best regards,
Cube Team
Cube Intelligence
yeah, we need some more info! Why telegram channel is blocked ?

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.
We just and it seems the problem is solved.
Our telegram group :
https://t.me/joinchat/HEId7g9EFqAGkWqAtD67Hg

And telegram channel :
https://t.me/cubeint

Please check the links.

Thank you.
Best,
Cube Team
Cube Intelligence
This is actually a very good project and I love the idea. Is there a bounty campaign for this project? Can someone please give me the link to the bounty. Thanks
Cube security blockchain is a platform for autonomous cars. The key is that Blockchain technology guarantee trust. The cube uses block-chain technology to ensure network security provider that autonomous. good luck

Thanks for your support! We will do our best to satisfy our contributors and fans.

Best,
Cube Team
Cube Intelligence

is still blocked ?

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.
We just and it seems the problem is solved.
Our telegram group :
https://t.me/joinchat/HEId7g9EFqAGkWqAtD67Hg

And telegram channel :
https://t.me/cubeint

Please check the links.

Thank you.
Best,
Cube Team
Cube Intelligence
Am I late for the Token Sale?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in CUBE ICO.

You are not late at all, sir/mam.

Please check the our website http://cubeint.io/

Now we are having Reservation Sale with 70% of bonus token until 15th Jan.

Please let us know if you have further questions!

Best regards,
Cube Team
Activity: 308
This is actually a very good project and I love the idea. Is there a bounty campaign for this project? Can someone please give me the link to the bounty. Thanks
Cube security blockchain is a platform for autonomous cars. The key is that Blockchain technology guarantee trust. The cube uses block-chain technology to ensure network security provider that autonomous. good luck
Activity: 6
Am I late for the Token Sale?
b1t
Activity: 70

is still blocked ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 254

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cube-the-best-ico-for-autonomous-car-security-platform-2629634
Activity: 7
Pages:
Jump to: